Chapter 22 - Always you

Troy's POV

I gave him a half smile and stated. "It wasn't your fault. Just a bad coincidence or fate!" I shook my head, sighing. "However, we are even now." I winked at him, giving him a sad smile.

"Asshole!" He gave me an annoyed look. "Where did you find her?" He asked curiously as  he crossed his legs.

I sighed and replied. "In the Allen mansion. She is Kate's sister. She lied to me about herself when we met in London."

"What?! Holy shit! So you fucked your fiancée's sister." He teased, giving me a mocking smirk.

"Romeo!" I warned him.

He burst out laughing. "Fine! Fine! So did she drop the bomb? Are you single now?" He asked sarcastically and smirked.

"No!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you are already back with your ex then. You are fast." He teased me.

"Romeo, will you be serious for a second?" I snapped, annoyed.

"Fine, boring as always." He scowled, frowning.

"No, she didn't say anything." I informed and heaved a loud sigh.

"I understand why you are so attracted to Alec because you love his mother." He mocked, giving me a teasing grin.

"It is another problem." I confessed, sighing, and ruffled my hair.

"What?" He gave me a questioning look.

"I have suspicions that he is...my son." I confessed and heaved a deep sigh.

"What?" His eyes widened in shock. "Holy shit! Are you sure?" He asked seriously as he leaned towards me.

"No, but there is so much proof that he probably..." I shook my head without finishing my sentence, breathing deeply.

"Because of it, he looks like a mini you." He commented and burst out laughing. "You are in deep shit, bro. You made my lovely father-in-law a grandpa before me. He shouldn't guard my dick, but yours. He protected the wrong child." He teased me, laughing.

"Romeo!" I warned, giving him a death glare.

"What? Because of him and my dad, I didn't see my girl, but instead of Sienna, he should keep an eye on you or most correctly, your dick." He laughed, shaking his head, and clapped his hands in amusement.

"You are hopeless, but I am an idiot because I try to talk to you about serious matters." I stated bitterly.

"Fine! Fine! Don't get angry, baby daddy." He said, trying to stop laughing. I gave him a murderous look. He cleared his throat, raising his hands in surrender as he stopped laughing and asked in curiosity. "What are you going to do now? Did you talk to Rose about Alec? What did she tell?"

"No. I tried to talk, but we argued instead of talking." I frowned.

"How do you feel? You finally found her. Kate's sister or not, she is here now." Romeo asked, giving me a serious look.

I breathed deeply, looking away. I bit my lower lip and entwined my hands tightly.

"Before I just wanted to find her because I wanted her to tell me why she left me, but now after seeing her..." I confessed sadly and paused, sighing. "I understood how much I missed her, and... I still love her." I admitted honestly. "I thought she was just a scar in my heart, but this love is still bleeding my heart." I added gloomily and forced a smile. Romeo gave me a sympathetic look. "But my main problem now is the answer I need to get." I confessed firmly.

"Oh shit! If Steven finds out, you are dead!" He commented, giving me a sarcastic smirk.

I bit my lower lip and sighed. Yes, Romeo was right about it. If Steven found out about it, I didn't want to imagine what would happen.