-ˋˏ ༻❁TWENTY❁༺ ˎˊ-

𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆:

𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆:

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓗𝓮𝓮

One thing Chohee always loved to do, during hectic nights and leisurely evenings, was stopping for one easeful minute and stargaze. Could it be during her drive back home or while taking a stroll through the frantic campus, she would always find the time to forget her frustrated thoughts for the stars to shine brighter.

This morning, she finally gave a paper she has been working on, about the effectiveness of the UN in resolving global conflicts. For the past week, when Meiying wasn't crying for rockabyes, she would be up, head in between political moldy volumes.

Obviously, all she wanted, when the clock struck 8 PM and her last lecture ended, was to go back home and take a bath, then sit on her balcony to enjoy one of those only nights where she could benefit from quietude and freedom.

Yet, here she is, sweaty in her green blazer, running in black pointy heels to find a fugitive boy.

However, Chohee wasn't complaining. At least, not about Chenle. If anything she was worried about him. It all felt like a fever dream, and that fever dream started the day of filling out the forms; a day she will forever be grateful for. The bumbling awkwardness shattered for an elfin friendship to blossom. From the first day, they started holding natural conversations and sharing hearty peals of laughter. He was very easy-going; he was clumsy with his words, but his oozing confidence covered for his embarrassed cheeks.

Undeniably, Zhong Chenle slowly crept to her heart for dominance. Truthfully, she was going to let him.

Or maybe not, after this night.

Chohee thought Chenle was reliable, from his endless promises about being the best dad for Meiying. For him to disappear like this, with no warning, was implausible, even absurd. However, she's giving him the benefit of doubt. He did not contact her for the longest time about the form before, right?

Messing with her stylish bangs, Chohee straightened her posture. His location indicated he was hiding somewhere in the vast training rooms of the gymnasium. Where? Well, maybe the universe was expecting Chohee to go through every chamber of the "Stronger" gym. Chohee scoffed. As if. She never realized how bad SSUS was at naming their buildings until today. They should step up their game with all the green bills and the significant investments they get.

Be smart, Chohee. She stomped on the floor. "Ow, that hurt like a bitch."

Chohee glanced around her, specifically at her idle surroundings. It was normal, it was Monday after all. Simon Says had this peculiar rule: Monday nights were for the staff to relax. When she first got into Simon Says, she was bewildered. Why in the world would they choose Monday and not the weekend? Later on, she discovered this rule was established by Dean Byun himself. It inwardly incited the professors to give less homework since they knew the library closed earlier today. According to Dean Byun, "Students shouldn't have to bear extra work so early the week. And it's not like they relax much on the weekend, LAUGHING OUT LOUD." That speech of his was hilarious.