✿ SAY THE NAME SEVENTEEN ✿

"Here is your order, thank you for your patience

"Here is your order, thank you for your patience." The customer mumbled a thank you, and he walked away, his contagious eye smile vanishing.

Jeno wasn't in his best mood. Even when the cat café was free of the busy commotion he awfully hated, mainly because today was a Wednesday, a workday, he still felt the hint of nerve on the bottom of his stomach.

Yeonju and Juno didn't show up to their rendez-vous for breakfast. Worse, he didn't get a call from her canceling their "date". While he was very tempted to call her and ask about her whereabouts, he feared to annoy her. What if he came as assertive? Or what if she found him irritating?

The bell announced a new arrival to the peaceful cat café.

"Why did you think it was a good idea to buy me baby necessities, mum? I don't need a baby crib! Juno can sleep next to me. And where do I put all of it? I don't live in a penthouse like you." The girl whisper yelled against her phone.

"I should've thought of that, I'm so sorry, sweetheart."

Her mother's guilty tone ate her up, and she sighed, bowing to the waitress at the front. "Do you have a solution then?"

"I was thinking we would move you to a penthouse-"

"Mom!" Yeonju exhaled loudly. The raise in her voice indicated how angry she was, the stomping of her feet intimated her irritated state, and her lips pressed together forever one of her mannerisms whenever angry. Yet, even then, she knew her mother wouldn't take her seriously. In their eyes, she was cute. "Let's talk this out when I eat with you and dad tomorrow. Bye, love you."

Hanging up, her eyes met dark orbs watching her fondly. He mentioned a booth at the back, and she waved at a cat before walking to her partner.

"What's wrong?" Jeno asked her as soon as her back met

"My parents- forget it, I'm just a little angry."

"You're cute when you're angry."

"Not you too!" She groaned, pouting. No one was taking her seriously. But her rims quickly perked up to a smile when a cat climbed to the chair on her side and she began stroking its golden white fur.