✿ TWO ✿

The silence was the only sound blazing in the auditorium as they waited for the three professors

The silence was the only sound blazing in the auditorium as they waited for the three professors. How did they end up here? All they remember is Dean Byun's triumphant smile when they signed a piece of paper that confirmed them becoming official parents to ugly robotic yet realistic baby dolls. Of course, the painful tranquil trip to the auditorium was yet another memory they wished they could forget because of how tricky it was.

Now that they were all scattered around in a random conference room waiting for the professors in charge of supervising the project, they had a better chance to see each other. On one side, the boys discussed their perspective on the project and how stupid it was. Jaemin and Mark were the only ones who somehow accepted it. On the other side... Oh, God! The girls sat on the first to middle rows, preferring their private bubbles to the harsh world.

While avoiding eye contact, they still managed to study each other and try to form an idea of what the person they were. Well, that picture wasn't the best.

That's exactly what made Professor Lee Taeyong worry when he entered the room, followed closely by Professor Qian Kun and Professor Kim Doyoung. "Hello, everyone!" He called in a gentle voice.

Everyone immediately cheered up at the sight of Professor Lee. He was one of the best teachers. If you haven't taken his course, you're missing out on some best teacher shit.

"Please, would you mind getting close to each other?" He demanded kindly.

Yerin was the first to react and sat down on the free seat next to Jeong Ryujin. Minrae found herself on Seolhyun's right, with Ariam on the other side. Chohee smiled when her friend Lee Jeno busied the seat next to her, making him on Yeonju's left. She didn't fail to notice Renjun's wink directed to Jeno plus Haechan's cheeky smile, and she got confused for a second.

"Can I have your names first?" Professor Kun asked. "I would also like it if you introduced yourself."

And for three solid minutes, no one talked. Kun's smile dropped, feeling itchy because of the uncomfortable atmosphere he has created, even Doyoung felt bad for him.

"Why don't you start?" The Canadian pointed at himself. "Yes, you."

Mark let out a forced cough. "Ummm... Hi everyone, I'm Mark Lee, a third-year student in Ummm... Liberals arts. Enchanted to meet you all. Oiiii."

Ryujin almost let out a gasp. Can't believe for three years, she called him in her head Marcus. She smiled at her silliness and looked down at her fingers.

"Thank you, Mark. You can sit down. What about you, Miss with a beautiful smile?" Ryujin would've mistaken Doyoung's sentence for a compliment if it weren't for his sarcastic tone denouncing he caught her red-handed in making fun of her goofiness.

She closed her eyes briefly, before standing up and grinning. "I'm Jeong Ryujin, I major in Liberal Arts too and it's my third year."

"Really? I don't think I've ever met you." Mark jumped.