-ˋˏ ༻❁TWENTY-FIVE❁༺ ˎˊ-

Seolhyun grunted, furiously tapping the screen of her phone

Seolhyun grunted, furiously tapping the screen of her phone. The device was menacing to shut off at any given moment, and while this was something she was used to every night, she couldn't afford to have her phone give up on her today.

She also hated that the sky looked extremely gorgeous tonight, as starry chilly nights were rare during winter. And instead of getting to enjoy the sparkly stardust and the dazzling meteors by having a nocturnal escapade under the gloomy darkness and the glorious moonshine, here she was looking for Park Jisung.

Moreover, Seolhyun hated herself because she should have been angry. She should be rolling her eyes every five minutes and clicking her tongue whenever she spotted a student couple because student couples are disgustingly cheesy. Her eyebrows should be knitted and they should also be drawing an angry frown because these were her anger habits.

Instead, she was very worried. The scatters of utter annoyance almost drowned within the fragrances of considerate concern. Seolhyun wanted to find Jisung and make sure he was okay.

It wasn't like him to ditch her all of a sudden, especially since he seemed so joyous this morning when he promises to pick up Hyunki. Jisung probably had a valid reason to suddenly fade into thin air.

Seolhyun would've been annoyed and bitter towards anyone who wasn't Park Jisung. And it bothered her a lot that he benefited from-what she will start calling- "The Jwi privilege". However, deep inside of her, she knew he deserved the privilege she granted him. Jisung had a dominant height and straight figure, and while his exterior build excelled in intimidating others, no one can deny his personality of fluff and cotton candy. There was something about the way his face lighting up, his eyes sparkling, and his nose scrunching when he pulled away from their daily serotonin boost hug that allowed him the special place in her heart.

Maybe, after checking up on him, she would ask him why he acted so recklessly. When most of her friends and family ended up betraying her, Seolhyun had found herself the other day feeling vulnerable. It was before she went to sleep, wishing a good night to Jisung after a one-hour text conversation about why he loved dancing when she realized Jisung, like all the other people in her life, can end up betraying her.