✿ FIFTEEN ✿

"MINR- Ew, why do you look like that?"

Minrae grumbled at Yeonjun's unwelcome intrusion. Why wasn't he at university? "Ew, why are you here? Get your ass the fuck away from my doorway and let me watch my drama."

"But I have something important to tell you." He pouted, acting cute to get his sister's attention. He knew she couldn't stand him being more adorable than her.

Minrae positioned herself on her bed to properly throw a pillow at her brother. "You think you did something?"

"Moody much? I feel sorry for your kid. What's her name again? Aera. Who's the dad?"

"MUM! YEONJUN IS ANNOYING ME."

"Yeonjun, leave your sister alone. Will you?"

"Okay, mum!" He yelled back, and Minrae was convinced he was telling the truth, so she went back to her lying position. "Hey, I still didn't tell you the thing I wanted to tell you."

"Then tell me, Daniel." She yelled in English, her angry British accent making its appearance.

"Now, now..." He chuckled nervously at her usage of his English name. "I can't say it when you're sleeping like that."

"If I get up, will you leave me alone?"

"I can consider it."

Why was he even here? Minrae dragged herself out of her bed, following her older brother to the living room. She was having one of her worst mornings. An unusual wave of blues hit her out of nowhere, and she who planned to work on a financial review for her accounting class ended up binge-watching "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo."

"So, you know, you mentioned having a boy partner right?" She nodded. "I need to give you my no boys until fifty lect-"

"Well, fuck you too, Yeonjun."

"Come back, I was kidd-"

Too late, Minrae slammed the door on her lousy brother's face. The siblinghood was a typical one until it comes to protecting each other. She pretended to hate Yeonjun, only occasionally cared for him a little and sometimes in the mood to not even love him, but support him. Today was no exception to their rivalry. He saw her not leaving her room his early in the morning so he seized the vacant chance of annoying her.