-ˋˏ ༻❁TWENTY-THREE❁༺ ˎˊ-

𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕-𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒙: 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌:

𝓗𝔂𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓡𝓲𝓷:

As usual, her walk to the library was lonely, cold, and bleak.

She wanted to blame the clear magnificent night sky and the glorious full moon, but she couldn't. Because the golden stardust was igniting a little hope.

Jeon Yerin was having one of those days when the lonesome blues denied her creativity and commitment. She craved little rest hours but she couldn't allow herself anything of similarity.

Last week has been so tiring when she had to add the responsibility of taking care of a fake kid to her to-do list. Sure, Donghyun didn't cry a lot. He was an angel next to Hyunki, Seolhyun's kid, who never shuts up. But it didn't help that Donghyun picked the unholiest hours of the night when she would be getting her dear little hours of slumber, to cry.

The three days of vacation they were offered turned out with a catch, she had missed a lot of courses and it fell on her to try to get all the notes but the task only turned out to be hard because her classmates were hostile.

Truly, Yerin respected teen and young adult parents who had to deal with this more realistically.

Her private life also had its own obstacles to add, as she had woken up this morning to find half of her allowance cut. And although it was tempting to call her mother and ask her about this sudden decrease because come on, the allowance was never sufficient, to begin with, she knew better than pouring salt on open cuts.

Although the landscapes changed, the sky roofing her head stayed the same, and so did her toxic household and the disease rotting the damned roots.

To say that she was tired was an understatement.

Back at her lonely trips at the library, she was once again biting onto her poisonous thoughts. The stress accumulated on her shoulders, time didn't wait for her, and nor did the assignments. Right now, her dreams faded into vague horizons as she thought of dropping a few classes.