-ˋˏ ༻❁NINETEEN❁༺ ˎˊ-

"So she suddenly went like: I'm sorry man, I'm from Kangaroo boing boing land, I don't know what you're talking about," Ariam said, mimicking Ryujin and causing an eruption of laughter

Walking together to the bus stop has become a habit for the girls. As most of them finished late, Ryujin claimed she was worried about her babies' safety and she preferred walking together to the bus stop before separating. Only Mondays did their schedule finish at the same time. For the rest of the week, they formed groups of two to three people to walk to the bus stop.

Needless to say, the most relieved of this situation was Minrae. She no longer dreaded waiting at the silent bus station. Yeonjun no longer pressured himself to quickly pick her up. Her mother no longer worried when her daughter didn't show up exactly forty minutes after she exited her college.
The eyes watching her no longer felt heavy.

Yeonju promised she would be the last one to leave since Seungcheol didn't mind waiting for a bit, alongside Chohee and Ryujin who owned their respective cars.

"Gotta pull the foreigner card when you start messing up your mother language." Ryujin chuckled. "Anyways, who's taking the bus today? Who's walking? And who needs a lift?"

"You brought your car today?" Seolhyun asked, and the eldest nodded, explaining she only ditched her car when she knew her boyfriend would pick her.

Ariam and Seolhyun never alluded to the eventful encounter they had with Seoho, Ryujin's boyfriend. When they met on Saturday, it was with warm hugs and snarky jokes that they welcomed her. It was painful acting like nothing happened, especially when the scene was awful, agonizing, and definitely not a first.

"Okay, guys! I'm leaving first! I'm going back to campus. I have twelve assignments to work on, though I feel like giving up on two and failing Mr. Kim's class." Yerin announced.

"What? Why did you walk with us then?" Yeonju said, confused.

"I didn't want to miss out on the chance to hang out with you guys a bit more. Bye! See you tomorrow?"

"Take care and stay safe!" The six girls left screamed in unison, impertinent pouts as they bid her goodbye. Seolhyun added: "Don't forget, kicks to the groins are effective."

A blustery celestial sky chased nocturnal worries to clear the girls' hearts. A misty wind caressed the bare parts of their skin, ornamenting it with chills and dancing with their hairs. When the night gets cold, the moon shines bright and declares that nothing can go wrong.

It has been a week since the beginning of the project and it felt unreal to the fourteen of them, for similar reasons and different ones. Some grew close, some drifted apart, and some didn't bother to get to know each other. The love stories evolved with fascinating beginnings, ones no one dared to predict the ends of it.

A task as arduous as watching over fake babies was impacting these kids' lives in ways they could have never guessed. It was more than a team project consisting of them getting together to work on various presentation slides, this required enormous self-discipline, and relentless maturity. Many of them haven't obtained the righteous qualities of parenting, but this was only the beginning of a stormy prosperous voyage.