✿ THIRTEEN ✿

"Welcome back, parents! Please, sit

"Welcome back, parents! Please, sit."

And at ten, they met. Unlike their previous meeting, N-127 seemed picturesque, the ambiance being more spirited and heterogeneous. The girls sat on the left in small groups, exchanging delightful five minutes discussions. At the very left, the boys sat dull, remembering the incident over chat earlier and sharing periodic glances to express their disappointment in each other.

Overall, the picture was clearer and more tranquil. The fuzzy vibes explained the magnetic relationship each pair had developed, because even if some, to not mention all, denied any desire of interaction with the other outside the project, the nervous thumping of their hearts and shallow rapid inhales proved otherwise. Amidst the endless await for the babies' arrival, could be found scattered pieces of uncanny guilty attraction.

However, even when everything led to believe the scenery was perfect, Professor Taeyong was not happy. "Excuse me? May I have you sit with your partners?"

How could they possibly refuse when the nicest professor on campus asked with such courtesy?

After a few minutes of their moving rummage, quietude overwhelmed the room again. In their minds, figured two things: The baby, and the text.

"Go simp over Yunjin or some."

"But Jeon Yerin do be kinda pretty"

Who was Yunjin? And why did they all panic when Chohee asked about her? Did Haechan find Yerin attractive?

"We have the honor to announce that the Baby Project, under the slogan 'For better parenting benefits', has started." Taeyong clapped his hands, Kun stood next to him smiling and Doyoung kept his serious facade.

"We want to remind you that we gave you access to the teachers' lounge as we deemed the milieu safer, in case you need to change the babies' diapers, feed them, change their clothes, etc. But don't be there if you don't have your babies. I better not catch one of you resting there. Don't forget that there will be a faint light appearing on its foot, and it twinkles whenever you need to change their diapers. During your time in this project, we allow you—"

"HI GUYS!" A loud voice exclaimed as the door flew open, revealing a charming young Dean Byun, followed closely by Director Kim Junmyeon of human resources and Board Director Lee Taemin.

Dean Byun waved at the group of students as if he was saluting a crowd cheering for him. He stood next to Professor Kim and whispered: "Am I late?" The bunny cracked up as Dean Byun showed no remorse at showing up late, but wore a playful smile.

Everyone loves Dean Byun Baekhyun, and the grumpy Professor Kim Doyoung is no exception. Dean Byun possessed the aura of a comforting ally; his jokes lightened up the mood for the stressed college students around the campus, he would pass by them, engage in conversations, and crack some jokes before heading his way back to his office. But what was more comforting to Byun Baekhyun's persona was the concept of balance in being a great friend and still holding qualifying leadership qualities. Ever since he became the Dean back in 2012, Simon Says improved grandly. Everyone loved to see such an involved Dean that cared about the students as much as he cared about fairness in the system.