𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

❝𝒜𝓃 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒿𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓈, 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉?❞ 
❝𝐼𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀.❞

Bringing you back the mothers

OFFICIAL CAST CALL.

*•.¸♡ 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧 ♡¸.•*

Formerly known as CHEWING GUM
markularity

❝𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾'𝓂 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹

❝𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾'𝓂 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹.❞

"A long-awaited chuckle left her rosy lips in a hurry, in an attempt of silencing the crystal tears hovering down her face. It was also her way to laugh at destiny. Oh, fucking destiny. A joke that would never cease to amuse her. It always found new creative ways to hurt her character in the play of life, even when the script begged for a pause. Her character was the protagonist of a tragedy of love, in which the other male main character hurt her with no remorse. Once again, her heart fell into the ocean of brokenness and enjoyed swimming in its depths. The outside forces also managed to pull her away from the shore, deeper to the ocean floor. A smile crept her tired façade, covering all the untold truths and scary experiences she would take to the grave. She put a name to it: Love. Yet, deep down, she recognized it as grieve; she needed to grieve so she could feel free in some type of way. To their eyes, she was another careless fool for love. And she preferred it to stay this way. How could she possibly tell them that she was his rainbow in the darkest nights? They will only laugh because they don't know he is colorblind." 

*•.¸♡ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐦 ♡¸.•*

Formerly known as 7 DAYS 
hiqhkey