✿ FIVE ✿

The cold sun peeped through the white clouds to greet the early awakes

The cold sun peeped through the white clouds to greet the early awakes. After yesterday's light rain, the rays of sunshine were very welcomed to the inhabitants of Seoul. That's exactly what Yeonju thought as the car took another turn. She no longer focused on the road, eyes too sleepy to remember the way. Yeonju was still living in the amusing Friday night she had, it was fun and she learned more about the girls in the project. Now, she felt safer calling them her friends, and happier they were all going to share such an experience.

"Miss Bae, we have arrived."

Yeonju groaned, throwing her head behind. "Let's wait a little more."

Seungcheol, her driver, laughed. "Only five minutes, Miss."

"I'm nervous," She whispered a thought she wanted to keep for herself.

"You should be. You're becoming a mother."

"Stop it, Seungcheol!" She rolled her eyes at his proud tone.

He laughed it off. "What are you having?"

"A boy." She couldn't stop her lips from curving. Yeonju has always been a positive person, she decided to take things easy and was quite interested in this project. Fully aware that her responsibilities will double, she was ready.

This topic had come up yesterday, during their dinner. Although the girls had just met and tried focusing more on happy jokes, they ended up talking «The Baby Project» and how it will affect their life. The conversation opened their eyes to all the tiring weights and duties they needed to hold with a brave smile. After the leak of their exchange at the dean's, there has been nothing but baffling rumors, trying to justify the sudden raise of this sudden project. Yerin has mentioned she was now that she became the center of attention wherever she went, with people whispering: "She is the parent of a robotic child," something that never failed to make her self-conscious. Ariam talked that someone believed the only reason this project even came up in the first place was to hide the fact that one of the Dreamies had a child and Dean Byun needed to protect the university's reputation. Stupid, right?

However, the girls couldn't shake away the feeling of responsibility overwhelming them. It was weird, weirdly comforting. They were becoming reliable and they didn't even know. The vow of protecting their assigned children was confidential secrets they kept for themselves.

"It's currently at ten O'clock. Maybe you should get going, Miss."

"Will you be waiting for me, Seungcheol?" Yeonju pouted.

"Of course, your safety is my priority."

She sighed, thankful for her driver's devotion. Seungcheol opened the car door for her, and she walked out. "It's here."

His finger pointed at "Fireflies Neko Café". Yeonju smiled, seeing some cats lazing outside and recognizing a café concept she adored: Cat Cafés.