-ˋˏ ༻❁TWENTY-FOUR❁༺ ˎˊ-

𝑳𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒙: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚

𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓡𝓲

Her long walk around campus ended when she arrived at the exposition building, where the university held the most newsworthy exhibits and significant events. She was out of breath, her mind scrambled with millions of insults to the boy who keeps deceiving her. She had had enough of his reckless capricious mood changes and she was going to let him know loud and clear today. She didn't even care if he brought up the conversation he seemingly heard on the phone, or if he mentioned flopping grades. Song Ariam's patience had limits Huang Renjun trespassed.

Standing in front of the most sumptuous building in the area, her pearly teeth sunk deeper in her coral lower lip. Freezing from the cold, she shook her head. "So... Here hides the small bitch, huh?"
Ariam could be laughing with Minho at Xiumin's dad jokes, or eating dinner with Hyeongjun in a warm lovely setting, but here she is chasing a boy who thinks he is still in high school, fleeing detention, or whatever clapped task he had.

Following the location Chohee provided, she opened many doors, walked a few corridors, checked lots of rooms until she ended up in front of the "Déjà Vu" room. Also, known for being the most expensive room to rent in the "Resonance" building. Here were held the most booked events Simon Says University witnessed: "The Dream Show", a seminary about youth and young adults, "We young" an exhibition for young entrepreneurs, "Resonance: Past to Present", the biggest art display happening in the past ten years.
What could Renjun do here?

Well, she will have to find out for herself and... beat him up for putting her in trouble.

She turned the knob, catching glimpses of the blinding darkness devouring the room. However, once she had opened the door, celestial stars and cosmic planets were projected to the ceiling and she felt herself diving into the Milky Way. "Oh my God!"

A sweet melody started playing in the background, encouraging her to step inside. Slowly, lights started flickering on, only faint dull ones to illuminate her way and keep the astronomical ambiance created in the room. The walls were covered in authentic artistic masterpieces. She stopped, her eyes admiring a canvas representing the dusk in a fairy world. Drawn by magical strings, her feet marched on their own, her body attracted to the beauty of an eccentric priceless art.