✿ THREE ✿

"Wait, would you repeat that?"

Jaemin opened his mouth to respond to Chohee's demand but he was cut off by her laugh.

She couldn't believe that the boys in the soccer team -The Dreamies were what they were called- would call her to the sports lounge to ask her that.

Chohee wasn't close to the boys. Sure, apart from Jeno who was her childhood best friend, she barely knew Jaemin as a cool mate who covered up for Jeno when he snuck out at night during high school, Renjun as a fellow member of the debate club, and Haechan as a kid Jeno decided to add to their team once in a game.

"So, like, we asked if you couldn't get us a little insider info on the girls?" Haechan tried.

"Yeah, with the stalking superpower you girls have."

She raised a brow at Renjun, not knowing how to take his declaration. But since he seemed to not mean in a bad perspective, she freed him from getting a lecture on never generalizing one fact on a whole group of people.

"You," She pointed at Renjun. "I don't like what you're wearing, so, fuck you." She turned to Haechan. "And you, you killed me in PUBG. So, fuck you." She then set her eyes on Jaemin who shivered. "And you, you snatched Choi Minrae away from me. I wanted her as my partner! But you showed up, double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon, hella ass? The sun is still out. You did that for what?"

"It wasn't even m—"

"So, gracefully, fuck you." She faced Jisung with a nicer look. "Yes, Jisung, what do you want to know, sweetheart?"

Chenle smiled at her cute sudden change of attitude, shook his head then went back to playing his game

Chenle smiled at her cute sudden change of attitude, shook his head then went back to playing his game. Jeno snickered, sitting next to his best friend. "For real, you guys will never know how it's good to be paired up with your friend."

"Yes. It's gonna make things easier because we know each other already." She bragged.

"And, your technique of trying to get insider info? Weak." Jeno added.

"Just like your pull-out gam—"

She got cut by the door opening to another soccer player.

"HEY, YANGYANG! COME HERE."