✿ TEN CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKUL ✿

"What do you think? Note that Lord Hailsham is only talking there of a situation where someone kills an innocent person in order to save his own life

"What do you think? Note that Lord Hailsham is only talking there of a situation where someone kills an innocent person in order to save his own life. Might things be different where you kill in order to save the lives of other people whom you love?"

Ariam merged with the lines of the book "Letters to a law student" by Nicholas McBride, which was presented on the form of a collection of 'letters' to a fictional student explaining what it's like to study law, the manuscript also offered useful pieces of information of the legal system, from generic topics like the amount of work you have to do to more precise ones like the efficient way to make notes on a case.

In other words, Ariam was enjoying a peaceful night at the library, reading an informative book, and drinking the fifth shot of her energizing usual coffee. Obviously, she wasn't nervous about the possibility of her not being able to turn the form in less than two hours, and wasting the opportunity of getting a 3.75 because of some jerk who refused to cooperate with her no matter what. She was fine with the idea that she might fail Mr. Kim Doyoung's class.

Wrong.

Ariam felt like crying. It was her fault. Why was she so stubborn? Why did she make that embarrassing phone call, trying to seem composed?

Ariam may be looking pacific right now, but she's experiencing a mental breakdown inside.

Her attention fell away from the book, her heart clenching at the idea that all of her friends would be submitting at the right time. She wanted to participate in this project. Screw the 3.75, screw the babies, but she needed some fun in her dull life. Partnering with Huang Renjun, befriending the squad, that's why she signed up at first. Now, everything was shattering to a dead end and she didn't know how to stop the agonizing feeling of failure.

Ariam was tempted to go home and cry her heart out for being a default, but her house was a nightmare, it scared her. She didn't have a home.

During weekdays, when she didn't have a work shift, Ariam was used to staying after school in the library, learning, and studying. Then at midnight, the library would close and she would move to the labs. At three AM, she found it secure to enter her home without the risk of her parents catching her and trying to paint her with some rumor they created. She would wake up at five, prepare herself, then breakfast for Hyeongjun, and would pack him lunch before walking him to school and getting to her own.

Escapades on weekends were a much complex concept. If she's there, her parents become furious. If she's not there, her parents become frustrated.

Ariam would love to complain and say it was tiring, but she was so used to it, she forgot what an actual ordinary life felt like. If only they didn't pay for her tuition, she would've gotten away a long time ago.

A tap on her shoulder made her flinch, and a Chinese boy entered her field vision.

"Can I sit here?" Renjun spoke.