-ˋˏ ༻❁TWENTY-SIX❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Wait, so, you're telling me, your English name is Andy, your older brother's is Terry, and your sister's is Joy?" Jisung nodded at Seolhyun's conclusion before she started laughing

"Wait, so, you're telling me, your English name is Andy, your older brother's is Terry, and your sister's is Joy?" Jisung nodded at Seolhyun's conclusion before she started laughing. "I don't want to be a bad person, but I think your parents have a favorite kid."

"Yes, they do! It's me! I'm everyone's favorite kid, that's what everyone says." Jisung exclaimed.

"Wait, are you serious?"

Once again, Jisung agreed, holding up both of his thumbs and giving her his best smile. "They all think I am the best little brother. Well, I have to accept it. I think I am a special being, they're lucky to have me."

"Aren't you getting too proud?" Seolhyun playfully glared, and Jisung apologized.

"Ok, that's too much, but I still am the favorite."

After picking up Hyunki from Professor Doyoung who kept apologizing over and over for saying mean words to the girls and explaining it was part of an act to help the boys, the two found themselves settling on the tables outside of a convenience store with instant noodles and two cans of soda—they did try to trick the cashier into letting them buy some beer but no success—.

Since earlier, the conversation flowed like an untamed river. She really couldn't pinpoint how it started—maybe him whining about the stress of the preparation for the fake proposal or her rant about the difficult assignment—, but she had enjoyed hearing his opinions on everything they have talked about. Somehow, they ended up on the subject of his family and how supportive they are of seeing more of him in this project. He told her about how Sooyoung, or Joy as her English name, joked about how useful this training could be because Jisung was a good candidate for being a single young adult father.

And while Seolhyun wasn't much of a family-oriented person, for she has always been deemed the problematic child, she admired the perfect picture of the Park family Jisung's stories set them to be.

Seolhyun was ready to give a sarcastic reply when Hyunki let out a loud annoying screech. Other customers outside the seven eleven threw the duo a blaming look, and Jisung started bowing, all apologetic and panicked. Meanwhile, the girl eyed them back. Why are they looking at them like that? It's just a kid crying, no one committed a crime.

God, she was irritated and she wasn't even a real mother. How do young parents deal with trashy judgemental looks every day?

Her eyes traveled back to her partner, and she gasped in horror at the sight of him. "Jisung! You're holding Hyunki wrong."

The boy got all flustered, moving his arm which only caused the fake baby to double its cries if possible. Thankfully, Seolhyun was quick to her feet, helping him to support the head well.

"You should do it like this, Jwi." Seolhyun's voice calmed down a bit, but Jisung's heartbeat didn't. The race fueled by panic earlier was now incited by something else he couldn't name Before he knew it, she was close, so awfully close he could smell the fruity peach shampoo and he wasn't ready for his heart to drop at his feet. Seolhyun was by his side, her shoulder teasing his, how come he has never noticed that her side profile was the most gorgeous he has ever seen? Her brows furrowed and her eyes focused on the fake baby in his arms, and while Jisung felt the need to have her look at him, he didn't think he would bear the fervor.