✿ FOURTEEN ✿

The brunette slipped in her tennis skirt, throwing on a random sweatshirt, one she was sure would keep her warm

The brunette slipped in her tennis skirt, throwing on a random sweatshirt, one she was sure would keep her warm. Taking one last glance at the mirror, she made sure she had everything she needed with her.

Passing by the twins' room, she asked if they needed anything, but they were too busy answering their high school tests to answer her.

Ryujin loved the fresh sight of dark streets that didn't think of men and only knew of the starry bright sky

Ignoring all the dangers, she made her way to Simon Says University, letting the occasional wind caress the bare parts of her skin, whistling soft muffled whispers in her ear.

The reason she exited the warmth of her home during the dark end of February night is Mark's texts. She couldn't quite understand his message because of the cracks on her phone, so she decided to meet him there instead.

Funny enough, she had been bombarded by Seoho's texts, and she could swear she understood them perfectly, but her mind kept playing the tricky games of feigning ignorance.

She has been thinking about it a lot in the past few days. Seoho and her... was it worth it? As scary as it sounded, she didn't want to risk him knowing the nature of the project. Here's the thing: Up until now, Seoho was capable of trapping her in him, he was capable of many other things.

These ideas danced their way to her head after three major events happened in the short span of a week: First, her meeting with Mark. No, she felt nothing towards him, not the slightest attraction, but he was so nice during their group project. Maybe because she had to endure screams and curses the day before that the kind gestures of the Canadian boy appeared gentle to her? All she knew was the short time spent with him was one she valued.

Second, comes the night walk she had with Seolhyun and Yeonju. They had talked a lot about a lot. They shared deep meaningful conversations in an empty park. She loved it, being surrounded by nice friends. Their foolish jokes and meaningful talks all just made sense to her. Then came the other girls she wanted to protect so badly. In a short time, they gave her a chance to... be happy? Once again, Ryujin was confused.