𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟏𝟎𝟏

CHEWING GUM's eyes lured around the classroom, in an attempt of discovering anything that could possibly be more entertaining than her professor's lecture

CHEWING GUM's eyes lured around the classroom, in an attempt of discovering anything that could possibly be more entertaining than her professor's lecture. CHEWING GUM wasn't the worst student, nor was she the best. But today, she didn't feel like studying. What was to blame: Her eventful morning? Her sharp headache? Or the hormones? The heat inside the room was increasing, and unintentionally, her attention was forwarded outside. She saw a beautiful girl grooving to the music that the AirPods played in her ears, blocking the annoying noises of the campus.

There was standing STRONGER, whose whole concentration was on the phone as she waited for a text from her brother. As usual, she was beautiful. Fashion sense putting to shame anyone at a meter radius, and figure making heads turn. Impatient, she realized she couldn't wait anymore under the burning sun, her brother better shows up soon or he'll hear from her. They agreed on 9:30, and the huge old clock was indicating 10:30. Suddenly, her body entered in collision with another -rather weak- one.

"I'm so sorry," STRONGER glanced at DEAR DREAM, smiling.

"It's okay, let me help you with these books." DEAR DREAM felt relieved when she realized that her clumsiness didn't cause much harm this time. Well, except for her scattered papers on the floor that have become dirty chiffons now. People in universities could be true bitches sometimes, and very egotistic. Someone needs to drop a reminder to these bitches that just because they have a paper still hanging and two essays due before midnight don't excuse their rude behaviors. DEAR DREAM knew better than anyone how hard was it to balance the diverse tasks of life, yet she still handled it.

Right then, 7 DAYS walked by, running to the room conference where she was supposed to be five minutes ago. "Can't believe I'm fucking late," She cursed under her breath. Screw her sibling for taking too much time in the shower. Everything 7 DAYS she knew was that she couldn't afford tardiness. Her pride in being a top student didn't like it. Yes, life is hectic. Pulling all-nighters for a week isn't an obstacle for her to keep going. In her rush, 7 DAYS didn't realize she stepped on one paper DEAR DREAM forgot to retrieve.