1. The Wall

11/29 Dear Diary,

I've only just woken up and so much has happened. The future of l'manberg could potentially be at stake here. I'll keep you posted.

-Much love, Y/N

~~~~~~~~

I wake up in cold sweat after another nightmare from the war that happened a few weeks back. "Jesus, when will this end," I say as I rub my head and get up to stretch. "Ah, good morning l'manberg." I step out of my small house that I built when I first joined the smp and i'm greeted with a big obsidian wall surrounding l'manberg. "What the hell... what's all this?" I walk up to Tubbo and Quackity as I see them pacing back and forth in panic.

"This goes against the treaty! What the hell!" says Tubbo, "Tubbo? whats going on? why is dream building a wall around l'manberg again?" "OOOOOO IM GOING TO PUNCH THIS GREEN BITCH OO-" Quackity screams, "QUACKITY PLEASE- oh, hello Y/N we're in a uh quite a pickle here, it seems that dream is building a wall around l'manberg,"

"What- well have you talked to him?"

"Not yet, I don't wanna risk anything that can potentially make things worse, I mean we don't even have weapons or armor! I'm going to wait till tommy and Fundy get here so we can work things out properly," Tubbo stated.

"I MEAN WHO DOES THIS BITCH THINK HE IS? HUH? THINKING HE COULD JUST BUILD A WALL AROUND US LIKE WE'RE ANIMALS!"

"Um, Y/N can you find tommy and fundy and bring them while I calm quackity down and create some sort of plan. I don't want this to end like it did last time." That sentence hit me harder than it should have. Flashbacks from the war raced through my mind, Wilbur betraying us, every piece of what l'manberg was was destroyed. I didn't think it was this serious for Tubbo to even compare this to that. Somebody fucked up and somebody fucked up bad. "Sure, Tubbo." I walk away with a smile on my face to hide that I was, in fact, scared for what was going to happen with dream and l'manburg.

~~~~~~~~

HIIII! omg i'm kinda nervous since this is my first time ever writing a watt-pad story. But i want to clarify some things.

-The diary entry is meant as like a sneak peek to the new chapter.

-Im sorry if my writing is a bit wonky at times.

-and last but not least, you are suppose to be a minor in this story, this will contribute later in the story just watch just watch ehe.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER TO A GREAT STORY. i'll try to update daily or if not one or twice a week. LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS!!!