18. Betrayer

"TELL US WHERE HE IS!" Quackity yelled while grabbing the hemming of Phils shirt. "I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled back. He aggressively let go of Phil, "FINE! If you're not going to tell us then I guess we don't have any other choice," Quackity looked back at us, "Ransack the place." 

Everyone started to rip Phil's place apart in hopes to find anything that can lead us to Techno. I quietly walked over to Phil as everyone was distracted, "Im so sorry Phil.." I said as I looked down in embarrassment.  "Hey....its alright..but I need you to promise me one thing.." 

I looked up at him and nodded my head, "Don't let them touch my boy..Please..." Phil pleaded. 

Before I could say anything else I heard Tubbo say he found something, "Guys! Over here," He said as he signaled to where he is. We all walked over to him to where he found a compass with Technos name on the back. "Well, well, well, What do we have here?" Quackity said as he took the compass and walked over to Phil. Phil didn't say anything, he looked at them with a pleading look. "Well, it seems that we have no other choice but to punish you for not cooperating, Tubbo?" 

"Hm...yes yes...I say...House arrest! Till we say so." Everyone else agreed and nodded their head. "Well! Let's get going now shall we guys?" As everyone started to head out, I turned my head to face Phil, "Please." He mouthed, and I nodded, turning back around and going with the rest of the group.

~~~~~~~~~~

Knock, Knock, Knock. 

Quackity and Tubbo started to grow impatient. We all waited desperately outside Techno's door. Quackity banged on the door one more time and before the third knock, we heard the jingles of the of lock on the door. Techno swings the door open. Quackity gave him a quick smirk as Techno's eyes widen at the sight of our group.

"Ah ah ah ah, where you going piggy?" Quackity said as he grabbed Techno's shoulder.  

Techno rolls his eyes as he gets pushed outside. I feel the cold wind breezing past my face. Cheeks turning red. I was nervous, not knowing what the outcome was going to be like.

"GUYS! guys....we can totally work this out! What do you want? Netherite? Diamonds?" Techno pleaded. "Oh quiet! You one-toothed psycho. You ruined l'manberg. You brought hell to it. Now...you gotta pay for it. It's how government works. Right?" Quackity smirked at Techno. 

"No. I tried helping l'manberg. You idiots are blind-sided is all." Techno responded. 

"You're a monster." Tubbo added. 

"When are you guys going to open your eyes and realize whats happening to l'manberg? You guys are suffering day by day in that hell hole. Tyranny..... it's all tyranny." Techno reprimanded. 

"Let's go Quackity, everyone's waiting for us." Tubbo said. "You're right. Let's go piggy boy." Quackity responded, shoving techno to walk faster.

~~~~~

"Into the box. Come on." Quackity said as he pushed Techno into a box surrounded by chains. Quackity closed the door, trapping techno in and leading him to his inevitable death. Or so I thought...

I quickly ran up to Techno, "Listen to me-"

"y/n, what's happening." 

"Its an execution. They wanna kill you." 

"Hm...well...can't say I saw that one coming."

"LISTEN! Use the totem-"

"Why?"