16.Spy

12/16 Dear Diary,

It feels wrong.

-y/n

~~~~~~~~~

I stood between techno and Tommy as Techno was trying to strangle Tommy, "YOU'RE A RACCOON! YOU THEIF!" Techno yelled at Tommy, "IM SORRY I HAD NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!"

I was about to get smushed trying to hold techno back from killing Tommy. "HEY! HEY HEY!" I said as I pushed techno back with all my strength. "LISTEN!" I yelled. I huffed out of exhaustion. "YOU FIGURE IT OUT." I pointed to Techno, "AND YOU BETTER FIND A WAY TO GIVE TECHNO HIS STUFF BACK." I pointed to Tommy. "ALRIGHT?" Both of them nodded their heads quietly.

"Okay. Good." I said as I straighten out my shirt.

"Techno....what if we team up? Obviously you want to destroy government in l'manberg and I want my discs back." Tommy suggested.

Me and techno snapped our heads at him, "What?!" We said in unison. "Tommy, what are you doing." I said.

"Just hear me out, he's my only way in to l'manberg. I can be under his protection. He gets what he wants and I get what I want." Tommy said.

"Hm..I can work with that." Techno agreed.

"WHAT?! NO! no no no Tommy. Look at what you're doing. This is the same man that almost killed Tubbo and summoned withers that basically destroyed l'manberg."

"I've changed." Techno said.

"Bullshit. You still want to destroy l'manberg."

"Okay...yes..but for a good reason!"

"No! No we are leaving right now. Tommy lets go. I'll find you someplace better." I said as I grabbed Tommy's hand.

"Where else are you gonna go? Everyone thinks Tommy is dead. If they found out that you were hiding him. Everyone is going to hate you along with me." Techno announced.

I let go of Tommy. I took a deep breath in, "Fine. But i'm not going to be around for whatever this little teamwork is." I said. "Bye Tommy." Tommy grabbed my wrist before I could leave. I winced in pain because of the bruising, "Y/n, please, stay. Stay with us. Help us. Don't go back there." I pulled my arm back, rubbing my wrist. "I don't know. I don't think I could do that to Tubbo and Niki and Puffy. I can't just abandon them."

"What's wrong with your wrist." Techno pointed out. "Nothing. It doesn't concern you." I spit back.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, grabbing my forearm so he could take a closer look at the bruises. "Hm..Tommy, get me a few bandages." Techno demanded. Tommy nodded.

"What- What are you doing?" I asked. "As much as you hate me, it's best if you stay here. They're obviously treating you bad over there." He said as he started wrapping my left wrist in the bandage.

"It'll be too suspicious." I said. "Then you report to us, 4 days a week." He said as he started wrapping my other wrist.

"And if I get caught again?' I asked. "I won't let anything bad happen. As long as you work- I mean as long as you're with me, you'll be fine." He said as he stood back up.

"Fine. I'll see what I can do. Don't expect me to be too nice." I said

"That's fine. As long as you're helping."
~~~~~~
As I was walking back to l'manberg, I heard dream's voice.

"Where have you been?" He said. I looked to my side where he was wearing his worn out green sweater and half cracked mask. "Uh...nowhere..." I lied.

"What's on you're wrist?" He asked pointing to both my arms. "Bandages, I had a bit of bruising from the chains.." I said as I lowered my head. I felt him approach me.

"You know i did that for your own good...right?" He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded silently, still looking down.

"You know I couldn't let you see Tommy so early. I was protecting you y/n. Do you understand that now?" He said as he lifted my face up to where it was facing his. I nodded once more, not saying a word.

"Good." He said as he let go. "I'll see you tomorrow."

As I started to walk away I heard him call out for me once more, "Oh and y/n?"

I turned around, "Yes dream?"

"I'm sorry about Tommy, a shame really. I wish I could've known before I sent you two to go visit him."

I gave him a weak smile, "Thanks dream," I turned back around and walked straight forward, A tear hitting the floor as I kept walking back to my house.
~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaah manipulation at its finest.