30. Bloodshed.

It's been a week since the war. I've been recovering and getting better from my wound. Tommy and I haven't talked about the kiss yet, but we also walk past each other and give smiles to each other as if nothing had happened. 

One morning, I saw everyone start leaving their houses, forming a line on the prime path. I was curious to what was happening so I went out to ask. First person I saw was Ranboo. 

"Hey!" I called out to Ranboo, he turned back and a smile lit up in his face.

"Y/n! What are you doing out of bed? You're supposed to be resting." 

"Yea...I was..then I saw everyone lining up on the prime path..what's going on?" I asked.

"We're wishing Tommy and Tubbo good luck on their battle with Dream to get their discs back." 

My stomach dropped. I couldn't believe what I heard. 

"Seriously?" I asked Ranboo, He nodded his head. We waited there till Tommy and Tubbo finally came up to us. I had been waiting anxiously. 

"Y/n! You made it!" Tubbo exclaimed as he hugged me. I hugged him back, while Ranboo talked to Tommy, Tommy glanced a few times at me. After Ranboo talked to Tommy, he turned to Tubbo, leaving me and Tommy alone for the first time since that night. 

"Hey.." Tommy said to me.

"Hi.."

It was super awkward. So much tension.

"So were you ever going to tell me about this?" I asked Tommy.

"I wanted to-"

"You wanted to?" 

"Y/n-"

"No Tommy. That's not fair. You don't talk to me for days after kissing me-" Tommy shushed me. I sighed with frustration, "You don't talk to me for days after kissing me and then you wanna go risk your life again for some discs?!" I whispered.

"Look, I don't expect you to understand-"

"Oh really?!"

"Its complicated."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" 

"Please. I need you to trust me on this. I have a plan. Im not only doing this for the discs." He looked around for a moment, and moved towards me closer, "Im doing this for you too." He said quietly.

Tubbo came up behind Tommy, putting a hand on his shoulder, "You ready?" Tommy turned around, "Yea, let me just say bye." 

Tommy turned back around and hugged me

"Stay safe please." I whispered into his ear. 

He pulled away, giving me a smile, before turning around and walking away with Tubbo. Tommy looked back at me one last time.

I was terrified for him. Something told me that something was gonna go wrong. 

~~~~

Its been a hour. No update from them. I had been pacing around for a while in my room. I sat down, putting my hands in the pockets of my jacket. I felt a piece of paper in one of the pockets. I took it out and opened it. 

I love you, don't miss me too much.

                                           -Tommy 

A tear fell down from my eye onto the piece of paper. Tommy must've have sneaked the note when he hugged me earlier. I quickly wiped my tear off when I heard a knock at my door. I got up and went to open it to reveal everyone outside waiting for me. Punz at the front.