4. Likings.

11/29 Dear Diary,

Shit. 

                 -Y/N

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told Niki and Puffy everything that happened today. I told them how I was afraid. Afraid for tommy and afraid for l'manberg. Considering the fact that I was afraid, It felt comforting in the presence of Niki and Puffy, but there was one thing still in my mind. 

"Um, Niki how did you know that you wanted to be with Puffy?" I asked. 

"Oh! Well I always found puffy attractive and really easy to talk to. I felt at peace around her." Niki said lightly. "Yea and then I asked her on a date and now we have our own flower shop!" Puffy added. "Why do you ask Y/N?" asked Niki. 

Suddenly Puffy gasped, "YOU LIKE SOMEONE DON'T YOU?" "Puffy, dear, let's not push our boundaries. But, y/n is there someone you're interested in?" questioned Niki. 

"Um well you see i've been having mixed feelings, but i'm not so sure because they have always been there for me and I don't know maybe it's just me, but I feel like there's this tension and I don't want to assume anything because I don't want to be...wrong? You know? But there's this other person-" Puffy and Niki were distracted by something behind me, "Um..guys?" 

I slowly turned around and there stood Tubbo. "Oh god...you didn't hear all that did you?" I asked in panic "What happens if I say yes?" he said chuckling. "Oh forget it...what's up?" 

"Is it okay if I talk to you for a second?" he asked. I looked back at Niki and Puffy for confirmation as I didn't want to ditch them. Both nodded in agreement. 

"Uh, yea sure." I said and with that me and tubbo were walking together. He sat me down in the bench where he and tommy would sit and listen to tommy's favorite discs. 

"So...what did you want to talk about?" I said nervously. 

"Im really sorry about earlier, I didn't want to feel invasive when I held your hand. I thought I was helping you calm down a bit because I saw you were anxious and-" Tubbo kept rambling. I cut him off, "Tubbo Tubbo. Its okay. You did calm me down. Thank you." I reassured him. 

"OH thank god. I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. I know I should have asked you but I don't know what came over me." he said. "It's okay, it actually felt really nice." I said. We both laughed and just sat there for a minute.

"What you said earlier...Were you talking about me?" Tubbo asked. I felt my heart drop to my stomach. "Shit..so you did hear me." I chuckled nervously.

 "Um, yes tubbo I was...talking..about you." I let my head drop. I felt embarrassed. Tubbo knew how I felt about him. It was like this day couldn't get any worse. 

I felt tubbo's finger on my chin and lift my head up to where it was facing his. We were both staring into each other's eyes. Every breath he took, I fell harder into his touch. Then suddenly, I felt his lips on mine. It felt like it was only me and him and no one else. Not dream. Not l'manberg. Just us. But I realized something. I broke apart from him. "Tubbo wait, there's something else-"

 We then heard a noise that interrupted me,  it sounded like if someone was clearing their throat. We turned around to see where it was coming from...

Tommy

~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHH.