26.Past

"Maybe it was a misunderstanding?" Nikki said as she placed down a cup of tea in front of me. 

"No, you had to have been there, it was obvious. Too obvious." 

"Well, can you blame them? They're always together, always "flirting" if you must. They deserve each other."

 I banged my fist on the table, causing Niki to jump.... "Im sorry." I sighed. "George- he's to- George is not for Dream. Anyone but Dream."  

"Well then, we will agree to disagree. Though I can see the problem...Dream is married."

"Oh well yes that too, but Niki..that's not the problem. Dream is a narcissistic, no good, stupid piece of-"

"OKAY! That enough of that.." Niki said as she took our cups into the kitchen, "Crash the night if you'd like..Puffy doesn't come home until tomorrow afternoon." 

"Thank you.." 

"Of course my dear, goodnight." She said as she smiled before shortly after going up into her room. 

I sighed as I walked around the house, carefully examining my thoughts as to what I was going to do next.  

~~~~~~

It was the next morning. I was still perplexed from the night before. I couldn't wrap my head behind it.

"Morning." Niki said to me as I sat up. "Hey..good-morning." I said back.  Niki came up to me with a cup of tea and a piece of toast on a plate. " Tubbo ordered an emergency meeting today. "About?" I said with my mouth full. " Niki shrugged, "No one knows." 

Suddenly a knock at the door. 

"I'll get it." I said as I got up to open the door; As I did, Dream was standing on the other side. 

"Hello." He said.

"Who is it?!" Niki yelled out. I looked back in panic, I didn't want to drag Niki into my problems more than I already had. "Uh-No one!" I yelled back, quickly moving outside, closing the door behind me. 

"Why are you here?" I turned to Dream. 

"You know." 

"About?" Dream scoffed, "Don't make me say it." 

"Ohhh!! That you've been fucking my brother and then lying to everyone about it? Especially Fundy." I sounded condescending.

"That's not fair y/n." He said. "I didn't say anything when you and Tubbo kissed." 

My stomach sank. I had forgotten about the whole thing. I had forgotten how hurt Tommy was, how hurt Tubbo was.  "How do you- doesn't matter, that was different."

"Was it really?" Dream added. "Be quiet, this is not about me." I added. "I told Fundy." 

My eyes widened. "Is that so?" 

"I want to be with George y/n. I'll do anything for him." 

"Too bad you wouldn't do shit for anyone else." I said as I walked backed into the house, shutting the door on his face.

~~~~~~~

Everyone showed up to Tubbos emergency meeting for the exception of Dream and George. Fundy looked terrible, looked like he had been crying all night, seems like Dream was telling the truth. 

"Alright. As you all know....the festival is tomorrow; and aside from all the games and music. We have a plan." Tubbo spoke.

"We are taking down Dream." He announced. 

A collective of gasps came from everyone. 

"And how do you suppose we do that?" I asked. 

"We will take care of that. We trust all of you not to release our plans." He added, "Other than that, we hope you guys enjoy tomorrow." And with that everyone went back home, but Tubbo asked me to stay behind. 

"Y/n, I don't know how tomorrow will go, but if anything happens-" I cut him off, "Tubbo, nothing will happen. The plan will go accordingly. I believe in you." I said as I took him in for a hug, squeezing him gently and feeling that warm feeling again. 

~~~~~~