14. Inure

12/12 Dear diary, 

             Who woulda guessed it. Fucking Technoblade.

                                                                    -y/n

~~~~~~~~

I laid in my bed as I was letting my thoughts consume me. I was finally allowed back home after being in the cell for days on end. My interaction with Ghostbur was strange nonetheless. I wonder if Nikki has talked to him.

I jolted up as I heard a knock at my door. I groaned in frustration as I didn't want to get up from my comfortable position. Regardless, I got up and opened the door. I was greeted with Fundy and Quackity standing in front of me. 

"What." I said, "There better be a good reason to why you had to disturb me."

"Dream." Fundy said. 

"He wants to see you." Quackity added. 

"And why couldn't he come to me?" I asked as I fixed the blanket that was wrapped around me. "Because he wants to see you and Tubbo privately." Fundy said. "Yeah, he said something about visiting someone, not sure though." Quackity stated. My eyes widened as I immediately slammed the door to get ready. Fixing my hair into a low braid and putting on slight mascara. Could he finally let me see Tommy. But, How would I know if he's talking about Tommy.

 I was nervous, but ready. 

I stepped out of my house, making last minute fixes on my outfit. I looked over at Fundy and Quackity who were waiting for me outside. "Alright, lead the way I guess." I said as walked in between Quackity and Fundy. 

We walked in silence. The tension was strong but I couldn't stop thinking what Dream wanted with me and Tubbo. 

~~~~

I've finally arrived at the community place where Dream wanted me and tubbo to meet him. I stood infront of both of them in silence. "You guys can go." Tubbo said to quackity and Fundy. 

"So! Please come inside." Dream said, leading us inside the community house. Me and Tubbo looked at each other in confusion, not knowing what's going to happen next. 

"So, I brought you both today to talk about Tommy." He continued. 

My stomach sank. Could something bad have happened? Was Tommy finally free? So many questions. So many to be answered. 

"Uh...what about Tommy?" Tubbo spoke, you could hear the anxiety in his voice. 

"You guys visiting him. Me and Tubbo talked about it earlier and I have decided that y/n should come as well!" Dream announced. My eyes widen at the news. Never in a million years would I think this day would ever come, especially after what happened a few weeks back. 

"Think of it as a early Christmas present. Plus, it'll be good for the three of you. You know..The big trio!!" He said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Dream....why?" Tubbo asked. I elbowed him in his arm, suggesting to stop talking and just let it happen. "Ouch.." Tubbo muttered. 

Dream laughed, "Here," he gave Tubbo a compass. Tubbo looked shocked. "M-My compass..." Tubbo said under his breath still dumbfounded at the view of the missing compass. I quickly caught on finally realizing that this was the compass he was looking for in my house. 

"Tubbo..you know what to do, lead y/n the way when you can." Dream smiled. "WELL! Have fun you two." He said as he showed us the way out. Me and Tubbo stood outside still in shock. "What-What just happened?" I asked. "I think he just gave us permission to see..." "Tommy?" me and Tubbo both said in unison.