8. All Hell Breaks Loose.

11/34 Dear Diary, 

"No. No no no no. This can't be happening. He lied."

                                                   -y/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at myself in the mirror with anticipation. As much as I am, or I guess was, mad at Tommy, I needed- I mean L'manberg needed him. I decided to put on one of my best outfits that I had. (LOLLLLLL sorry I have bad taste in clothes)

 (LOLLLLLL sorry I have bad taste in clothes)

As I finished I shoved a piece of toast in my mouth and rushed out the door, I checked my watch, "Shit shit shit shit," I was already ten minutes late to the meeting. 

I finally arrived after everyone had been waiting for me for 15 minutes. I tightened my ponytail and cleared my throat. "Heyyyyyy guys!" I said. 

"What. The. Hell. y/n." Tubbo said with frustration. 

"You're like an hour late!" Quackity exaggerated. "Well actually I was 15 minutes late but you wouldn't know because you're a complete-" Dream cleared his throat loudly before I could even finish my sentence. "Shall we get started?" He said. Everyone nodded and headed inside the council. 

~~~~~

After an hour of discussing and making small talk, we finally pitched in our idea. "Right so! We think it's a good idea that Tommy reports back to Fundy when the day is over, that way we know where he's been and what he has been doing and that way we have Tommy under control."  Tubbo announced.

"And if he lies about it?" Dream asked

"We put him in the jail cell for as long as we please." I said.

"Hm, i'm willing to make a compromise, IF Tommy apologizes to George and build him a new house." Dream said. "Wait WHAT! No one said anything about building nothing!" Tommy yelled. "Well what did you expect!" Quackity said. "I mean you did BURN his house down." Fundy agreed. 

"Hey!" Tubbo yelled. "That's enough. Tommy, you don't have a say in this." Tubbo turns to Dream, "Fine, he'll do it." "Then it's a deal." Dream agreed.

 Everyone cheered while dream and Tubbo shook hands, but I couldn't help but notice that Dream pulled Tubbo close to him and whispered something in his ear. Tubbo's face had worrisome plastered on his face, but I decided to ignore and start cheering with the others. 

~~~~~~~~~

We all walked out the council all cheery and happy and celebrating that Tommy didn't get exiled...or so we thought. 

"Um...everyone." Tubbo said out loud. Everyone turned around with a confused expression on their face. "What's wrong tubbo?" I asked. 

"Um..I um." Tubbo kept stuttering as if he was nervous. He kept eyeing dream. 

"Come on Tubbo spit it out yea?" Tommy asked. 

"I've made a last minute decision." He said. Everyone looked at him with either a confused and worried face. Except Dream. He was smiling as if he knew what was about to come out of Tubbos mouth. 

"What are you talking about Tubbo?" I inquired. "Cmon mate stop the bullshit, let's go." Tommy went over to grab him by the shoulder but Tubbo immediately pulled back. "No Tommy. Enough is Enough." Tubbo said with a stern voice. "Wha- What are you on about?" Tommy said. 

"I've made the best decision that will keep l'manberg safe and it's civilians as well." Tubbo cleared his voice. "Tommy.....I'm hereby exiling you from l'manberg forever." Tubbo announced.

Everyone's face dropped. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. We had a plan. 

"Tubbo, wait mate come on we can figure this out another way." Tommy pleaded. "Let's go Tommy," Dream took Tommy by his arm. "No. No tubbo what are you doing! Are you fucking insane?!" I yelled. "How can you do this to him? To us!? We had a plan tubbo. A fucking plan." I started tearing up. 

"I KNOW! ALRIGHT? I KNOW!" He said but quickly took a deep breath to calm himself, "I am doing it for l'manberg. I'm trying to be a good leader." Tubbo snapped. "NO! You're only doing what's best for YOU!" "Get her out of here." Tubbo commanded. 

Suddenly I felt Fundy's arms wrap around my waist as I tried to reach for tommy."NO! DON'T TOUCH THEM," Tommy said as he tried to escape Dream's grip, but then harder he resisted the harder dreams grip was. 

"NO! NO LET- LET GO OF ME! TOMMY-" I screamed. I let my arm out as Tommy did the same. Our hands interlocked, we didn't want to let go, but we also didn't have a choice. 

"Im sorry y/n." Tommy said as he let go. 

"NO! NO TOMMY WAIT- TUBBO-" I didn't want tommy gone. "TUBBO! TUBBO! PLEASE, PLEASE DO SOMETHING!" I kept flailing and jerking my body in hopes Fundy would release me, but then Quackity interfered and both now had to hold me back. 

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU TRAITOR! YOU LIAR!" My screams faded as Fundy and Quackity took me away from them. A tear rolled down Tubbos cheek.  

"I'll see you soon Tubbo." Dream said with a smile, "I'm glad you decided to do what's best for everyone." but all that tubbo did was hang his head low as he couldn't bare to see his own best friend leave him forever. 

~~~~~~