25.Expected

"GRAAAHHH"

"AHHHHHH"

"GIVE ME BACK MY HOODIE Y/N" Sapnap yelled.

"NOO!! IT WAS IN MYYY LAUNDY BASKET SO ITS MINEEE!" I ran across the kitchen, while Sapnap was on the other side. 

"THAT'S NOT FAIR. GEORGE PUT IT IN YOUR LAUDRY BASKET WHEN CLEANING UP MY ROOM." 

"AAWWW BOOHOO! IS SAPYNAPY GONNA CRY AWW WAHH WAHH" I said as I flipped him off. 

"YOU-" Sapnap ran across the table to try and get me but luckily I was able to get away. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled.

George walked out of his room as I was running over to him, almost knocking him over, I hid behind him. "What the hell..." George said half groggy. "SHE STOLE MY HOODIE" Sapnap pointed to me. "IT WAS IN MY LAUNDRY BASKET!" 

"Christ....I don't have time for this..y/n just give him his sweater and get ready." He said exhausted, walking towards the kitchen. "Huh? Ready for what?" and as I turned my head Sapnap tackled me to the ground "AH" 

"You're helping Ranboo and Tubbo set up for the festival." 

"WHAT?" I said muffled as Sapnap had the sweater halfway through my head. 

"OH FUCK OFF!" I yelled as I took the sweater off and threw it at Sapnap. I walked over to George, "What are you on about???" 

"Jesus- Are you deaf? I said you're helping out with the festival today with Ranboo and Tubbo." 

"What!? No. You can't make me." 

"Well actually I can."

"What?"

"You're staying under my roof. Meaning you do what I say. If you don't like it you can move out." He added as he made himself a sandwich. Taking a bite of it, he said, "You have half an hour to get ready." he walked away. 

I groaned in frustration, "UGHH." 

~~~~~~~~

I stood in front of Tubbo and Ranboo with George standing next to me. 

"She's in good hands George." Ranboo said. 

"Just call me if they end up doing something wrong." George nudged my shoulder, "I'll see you later." I rolled my eyes as he walked off. 

"Well then!" Tubbo clapped his hands together, "You two work on festival games, while I do some work I have to take care of. Yeah?" 

Me and Ranboo both nodded. 

"Well then, you two get to work then. I'll see you in a bit." Tubbo said as he then walked off. 

I sighed in despair, "Can we just blow this off and go get food or something?"

Ranboo chuckled, "Have you ever worked a day in your life y/n?" He said as he gave me an axe. 

"Well duh, I just think we should be working on more important things. like PREPARING FOR TOMMY AND TECHNO. What if they come back and they are prepared or something."

"You're being dramatic. Tommy and Techno would never step foot in here ever again." He said as he hit the tree with his axe.

"No Ranboo, you don't get it." I put my axe down as I looked around making sure there was no one around us. "Techno said he had a plan. He even showed me. He has this whole room full of wither skulls and shit." I whispered to him.

"Y/n." Ranboo inched closer to me

"What?"

"You're insane." He busted out laughing.

"Ranboo im serious!!! Stop laughing." I pushed him back.

"You really are full of shit." He didn't stop laughing.

"Oh my gosh." I rolled my eyes. "Im gonna cut down a different tree. AWAY from YOU." I said as I walked over to the next tree swinging my axe to it as I kept hearing Ranboos' laughter. 

~~~~~

"I'm home George!!!!" I said as I put my axe next to the door, but right next to it I saw Georges jacket on the ground. I rolled my eyes, "You should really clean after yourself!" I yelled out. Looking down, I noticed a line of clothes leading to his room. Following it, outside his door I see a bright neon green hoodie. Immediately my heart dropped. Approaching the door slowly, picking up the hoodie, the door was slightly opened. It took all the courage in me to push it open even more. On the other side, Both George and Dream laying next to each other sleeping. 

"Oh." I stood there, processing what I had just witnessed. George woke up to the sight of me standing in the doorway, his eyes widened as he looked over to Dream, who was still sleeping. George looked back at me. "Y/n." his voice was shaky. I slowly shook my head as I dropped the sweater and walked out. 

"Shit." George said frantically as he put on his clothes, running after me. "Y/n wait please." Not listening, I walked into my room and pulled out a bag and started stuffing clothes and stuff inside. George came into my room shortly after, closing the door behind him. 

"Just let me explain-Wh-What are you doing?" 

"Getting the fuck out." I said as I grabbed some stuff behind him and stuffed it into my bag. "Y/n, it was not what you think it was." he added.

I dropped my stuff and looked at him, "Really? The what the hell was that that I just saw? A playdate? You guys were doing nap time? Im not fucking dumb George." I went back to stuffing my bag. 

"Okay...maybe it is what you think it is. But you don't understand. It's different." He grabbed my hands to stop me from packing, I looked at him, "I love him y/n."

"HE'S MARRIED!

"I know." He looked down. 

"How are you gonna explain that one to everyone now hm? Does Sapnap know?" 

"That's the problem. You can't tell anyone y/n, please." He pleaded, I scoffed. 

"Of course! Of course you want me to keep another one of your dirty secrets. Haven't you learned from last time George? Hm? Mom? Dad? Remember?" 

"No. You can't hold me accountable for that. That was not my fault and you know it."

"Yea..alright."

"And don't act like you're little miss perfect either y/n." 

"Well....at least I don't sleep with married people." I said as I grabbed my bag and pushed him out of my way. 

"FINE! LEAVE! Wouldn't be the first time you did." He yelled out at me but I simply ignored it and left the house. 

~~~~

Knock Knock Knock. 

I knocked, waiting patiently for the door to open. Soonly after waiting a while, my hope started to give out and I started to walk away. Until I heard the lock get fumbled with and eventually hearing it open. 

"Y/n??" 

I turned around once more. "Hello Niki." 

~~~~~~~~~~~