26.

MISUMI SHINYYA

"Rin, let go." I groaned and squirmed, trying to free myself from his koala-like grip for the 50th time.

He stubbornly shook his head, eyes closed as he nuzzled his face closer to the crook of my neck. His arms wrapped around my waist tightens everytime I move while he pulled me closer.

"We only agreed an hour." I deadpanned. "It's already one hour, Suna," the way I said his last name in a joking yet threatening tone had him to release his arms.

We've been like this for a week now; after practice I'd head over to his house to hangout and practice for the second round of the violin competition sometimes with the twins and some of the team coming along, but most of the time just the two of us.

Finally free from his grip, I found Suna still half-asleep, making me sigh deeply as I placed my hands on his shoulders. "Wake uppp!" I shook him. "Listen to meeee play!"

He groaned, shifting his position to lay on his back with his eyes still closed. I furrowed my eyebrows, sitting on his stomach with my legs straggling his waists.

Suna half-opened his sharp eyes, his greyish-yellow orbs meeting mines, then he gave me a slight smirk as he lazily opened his arms.

"Cuddle." He mouthed.

"Oh go fuck yourself."

"I'm too tired. Do it for me?"

"S-shut up!" I yelled and stuttered, feeling the blush spreading across my face as he only snickered in amusement. I harshly threw a pillow at his face, then another one that got him groaning while he lazily sat up.

Humming in relief, I grabbed my violin from the case and sat by the edge of the bed, turning back around to see Suna crawling towards me before stopping behind.

He placed his long legs on both sides of my body, trapping it as he then took me by surprise when he wrapped his arms around my waist, again. Then, he mumbled inaudible words tiredly before placing his chin on top of my shoulder and closed his eyes.

Suna may appear to be a lazy, unapproachable, and cold guy but deep inside, as I got to know him more, he's actually a big baby that only asks for cuddles and sleep nothing more.

I blushed deeply once again as I felt my heart beating fast with butterflies fluttering inside my stomach. I suppressed the urge to let out a squeal of embarrassment, huffing it out with a pout.

"Oi what are you waiting for?" He said with annoyance. "Start playing."

"I can't move, bendy boy." I deadpanned.

He too gave me his usual deadpanned stare before unwrapping his arms, letting out a deep sigh as he crawled beside me and slumped back to his usual bad posture.

"So, what are you playing for the contest?"

I smirked, positioning the instrument and started playing. One minute into the piece was enough for Suna to quickly realize what I was playing despite the hundreds of songs I've played in front of him.

He tiredly hummed along with the music with eyes closed, mumbling, "Albinoni - Adagio in G Minor."

"You remembered."