11.

SUNA RINTAROU

The sweet and entrancing, soft melody that she played had my eyes all drowsy and my body relaxed as if it was lullaby that slowly hushed me to sleep.

Until of a sudden, it stopped. The violin sounds stopped and it was clearly still in the middle of the piece.

The sudden halt made us turn to Shinyya with a stunned yet soft expression then Osamu opened his mouth to speak, that us until we noticed how she froze in her spot, yet her hands trembled.

Did something happen?

I was closing my eyes the whole time that maybe I might've missed out on something that resulted her into this state.

"Shin-chan?" Atsumu spoke softly with worry.

"What happened Shin?" Osamu followed.

Shinyya hung her head low, then she shook her head and faced us with an obvious fake smile, but it seemed like the others were too occupied by the music she played awhile ago that they didn't notice it.

"Ah...sorry!" She chuckled. "I haven't finished it actually."

"It was amazing still!" Gin praised as he clapped his hands, followed by the twins and Hina-san.

"I-it's not that amazing Gin-kun!" Shinyya stammered.

"Finish it Shin-chan!"

"I'll make you one week's worth of onigiri if you finish it!"

As I faced the twins, they held bright smiles; not the smug smirk that Atsumu usually puts on or the teasing smirk that Osamu has, but they were warm smiles which was shocking.

I guess she really has an impact on the twins.

And it's clear to say that the twins do care for her.

It was really rare of them.

I was lost in my own thoughts when someone snapped a finger infront of my face to break me out of my trance. Shaking my head, I looked up to meet a pair of ocean-blue orbs.

"They'll go home now, do you wanna start studying? You can go ahead to my room." Shinyya said with curious eyes.

Her face was above mines, our noses almost touching. I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks, but to suppress it, I smirked, this time it was her turn to blush.

"So we'll be alone in your room now?"

"Not like that you dumbass!" She smacked my head, making me instantly regret teasing her.

"Wait wait wait! Are ya hearin' that 'Samu?" Atsumu yelled as he faced his twin.

"I have ears dipshit."

"What do you mean you two alone in your room Shin-chan?! That's dangerous! Do you approve of this 'Samu?!"

"I can trust Sunarin." Osamu shrugged his shoulders. "Just let her be 'Tsumu."

"But 'Samu!"

They continued on bickering as we watch them fight. As it progressed on, I took out my phone like the usual and began recording the scene.

From beside me, Hina-san chuckled, making both me and Gin divert our attentions to her. "Those three have always been like that." She pointed her finger towards the twins.

We turned our attentions back at them to see Shinyya in between them this time, grabbing both of their heads from behind as she shoved them against with each other.