6.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"Look Atsumu! Shinyya-chan's there!" Akagi pointed out, making the twins perk up from facing the ground in worry.

Atsumu, who's eyes were red and puffy from crying, hurriedly looked for the ravenette. Osamu, who's eyes were close tears, did the same as they both hastily looked around.

"Oh, and she's with Suna!"

"Shin-chaaaaaaaan~!" Atsumu yelled, running towards the entrance of the gym the moment Shinyya stepped inside.

The blonde tackled her to the ground as they both fell. Gripping tightly on her shoulders, Atsumu mercilessly shook Shinyya's small body while he wiped the dramatic tears falling down his cheeks.

"Where were you?!" He yelled. "You just broke rule one and rule five! What if it happened to you again huh?! Then 'Samu and I wouldn't be there to protect you!"

Each members turned to each other in confusion.

Groaning, Shinyya pushed his face away from hers and dusted her now creased uniform. "I left a note inside your bag, piss head. And I was completely fine."

While they continued conversing, Osamu walked towards Suna, sighing in relief.

"Where was she?" He asked.

"Of all places she's been wanting to go, where do you think?" Suna deadpanned.

Osamu thought for a minute, until he remembered. He too deadpanned.

"I can't believe you didn't check the music room." The middle blocker facepalmed as Osamu grimaced.

"It's hard to think straight when we worry, honestly."

"I really don't get why you worry over a girl who's mature enough to be on her own."

"We have our reasons." The grey-haired twin replied. "By the way, she looked angry when she came here, she never looks like that whenever she came from playin' the violin...so, what have you done?"

Shrugging, Suna took his phone out and showed a picture he took of the poster. "Found out she used to be a part of that band."

I thought all posters of Semi-Co were already taken down? Osamu frowned, worrying about Shinyya's reaction. "Don't tell me ya commented something about it?" He said.

"I might have said a few words."

"'Bout what?"

"Talked about the accident and her family being musicians."

Osamu widened his eyes, making Suna wonder why he reacted that way.

"Ya shouldn't talk about that when yer around her." They grey-haired boy sighed.

"Why not?"

"She doesn't wanna remember anything about it." Then Osamu exhaled sharply, looking down. "She had a really really dark past."

This piqued Suna's interest. From an uninterested expression, it quickly changed into something that told the grey-haired boy to continue. This made him curious and interested as he now wanted to know about her more.

"A really really dark past," Osamu says. Suna thought, diverting his gaze from Osamu to Shinyaa who was in the corner with Atsumu scolding her. She's quite interesting.

Smirking, he wanted know more about her.

But how can I approach her when she's mad at me? He sighed. Guess I have to earn her trust first..but that'll need too much work!