2.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Wow, the piss head's really tearing up." Suna mumbled as he stared at the twins, smirking in realization that he caught Atsumu crying on video.

Atsumu was the first to react, he quickly staggered towards the ravenette as she welcomed him with open arms. Osamu, not wanting to be left out, dashed past Atsumu and the group of students as he tackled their childhood friend in a tight hug.

"Awee, I miss you too, 'Samu!" The ravenette giggled as Osamu tightened the hug, but he was roughly ripped away by no other than his twin and replaced his spot, embracing her.

"It really is you!" Atsumu laughed through tears, "Y-you're back!"

"Get your hands off her 'Tsumu! I was first!"

Giggling, the ravenette opened her other arm out for Osamu as he quickly hugged her again while ruffling her hair.

"Stupid big babies." She chuckled as they pilled away.

"How- when- wha—" Atsumu rambled on his words.

"Speak properly!" Osamu slapped the back of his head in annoyance before turning back to her. "How are you—"

"No wait!" Atsumu cuts off. "Save those questions for later. I'm texting mom you're back!"

"Mama Miya already knows and I'm eating dinner at yours, 'Tsum-tsum."

"Stop calling me that!" The fake blonde groaned.

"And she didn't tell us?" Osamu frowned.

"I told her to keep it a secret."

The students surrounding them bursted into whispers and mumbles mostly about how the famous Miya twins knew this girl. With them near the girl and their obviously close relationship, the boys and girls kept their distance and watch the mini reunion unfold infront of them.

A sharp exhale broke the trio's laughter, making them turn to a tall, brown-haired boy with a deadpan expression on his face.

"Are you just gonna laugh their and skip class? 'Cuz I don't mind—"

"Oh Suna!" Atsumu slung his arm around him. "Meet our dear friend! Shin-chan, Suna, our middle blocker."

His lazy, greyish-yellow eyes darted from the blonde's to the new girl as he sighed tiredly. "Suna Rintarou."

"Misumi Shinyya, nice to meet you Suna-san!" The ravenette beamed in which the brunette only nodded in response.

"Uhhh, sure." Suna replied with such disinterest before the bell rang, signalling the start class.

——

"Aren't you going to the cafeteria?" Suna asked, seeing Osamu walked the opposite way as he stopped in front of Atsumu's classroom.

"I am, I'm just waiting for Shin-chan," the grey-haired boy replied.

"But isn't Atsumu with her?"

Speak of the devil, Atsumu and Shinyya walked out of the classroom doors, deep in conversation that is until the blonde spotted his brother.

"Great now that 'Samu's here, let's talk about the rules!" He beamed and slung his arm protectively around the ravenette's shoulder.

"What? Rules?" Shinyya scrunched her face. "No."

"Rules." Osamu piped up, making her groan.

"First things first!" Atsumu raised his point finger. "Never, EVER, leave mine's or 'Samu's side. Got that?"

"But I'm not a kid!"

"We know sweetheart, we know."

"I'd have to agree on 'Tsumu." Osamu nodded.

"Second," Atsumu puts two fingers up. "Never hang around anyone 'Samu and I don't know, don't trust, or without our consent."

Why is he acting like he's her father or something? Suna deadpanned, noticing the annoyed expression written all over Shinyya's face, though it amused him to finally have someone else to suffer with him in twins' dumb antics.

"Third, don't walk home alone. Wait for us after practice and we'll walk with ya'."

"Fourth, again don't EVER leave our side, so you'll have to eat lunch with us at our table."

"Fifth, don't wander on yer own, make sure to have 'Samu or me with ya'."

Osamu nodded in agreement.

"Sixth, only use our phones when ya' want to make a call." Atsumu took his cellphone out of his pocket and raised it infront of Shinyya's face. "You don't use phones anymore, yea?"

"Yeah." Shinyya sighed.

"What kind of rule is that?" Suna can't help but interject at the ridiculous rule the blonde twin has made up.

"It's for her own good, Suna~" Atsumu whispered and continued on.

"Seventh and maybe the last rule?" The blonde turned to his twin in which he only received a shrug. "Become the manager of our club so we can keep a close eye on you."

"What?!" Shinyya faced Atsumu with disbelief.

"What?!" Osamu and Suna also turned to him.

Atsumu nodded like a proud dad.

Then Osamu went back to his default bored face. "I'm fine with that. Wha' 'bout you, Suna?"

Suna shrugged. "I don't really care."

"But I'm planning to join the music club!" Shinyya argued.

Turning for Osamu and Suna for help, the grey-haired twin unfortunately was on Atsumu's side the whole time. As for Suna, he barely knew her, but he saw how desperate her eyes pleaded for help, yet if it's about the twins, he got no power over them.

"Don't worry Shin-chan!" Atsumu beamed. "You can go to the music room later."

"Really?" Shinyya's eyes lit up.

"Mhmm. But only after our practice so we can be with ya'."

"Seriously, 'Tsumu?" The ravenette heaved out a heavy sigh of frustration. "Why can't I just stay in the music room while waiting for you to finish practice?"

"Rules are rules, Shin-chan! Am I right, 'Samu?"

Osamu unfortunately nodded. "We promised your parents, Shin-chan."

Sighing, Shinyya nodded, giving the twins a reassuring smile before clinging her arm onto Osamu's as they walked towards the volleyball team's table.