40.

‼️TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of violence, blood, and death‼️

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Suna knew he can't make...

One

wrong

move.

The blaring red and blue lights filled his vision. Blurry faces and distorted voices were all he can comprehend.

Suna was still on his knees, trembling tremendously as he lets tears fall to the cold, stoned ground. He watched hopelessly as they took her away, and every second their distance increases...Suna's heart crumbled to pieces.

One hour prior...

"I'm sorry, bub. I didn't mean what I said, I promise! I didn't mean to yell at you, say those words and I don't have an excuse for acting like a complete asshole."

Suna paced back and forth in front of the bathroom mirror as he repeatedly mumbled those words for these past minutes now, unaware of the silent vibrations coming from his phone.

"I was worried and cautious! I feel like someone's following me— no, I'm sure someone's following me! But I'm not scared for myself, okay? I was thinking alot about what to do without telling you because there's a possibility you'd tell me to stay away whichIdon'twantthattohappensoIkeptittomyself. I'm...sorry."

He sighed helplessly and looked down, gritting his teeth.

"Fuck. I really messed up."

He balled his hand into fist while the other tightened its grip on the sink.

"I really don't mean it...bub." Suna mumbled to himself, this time this was not part of his apology script.

"I...really love you."

"I'm sorry..."

"I'll—"

THUD!

Suna growled in irritation as he looked over to his phone that fell due to the countless vibrations with an irk mark appearing on his forehead.

He read the screen.

MIYA ATSUMU IS CALLING

accept decline

"What does this pisshead want now?" snarled the annoyed boy as he placed it back on top of the sink.

He then went back to facing the mirror—

brrr brrr

"FUCKING SHUT UP!"

Suna angrily grabbed the device and threw it carelessly outside the open bathroom door, fortunately landing on top of his bed barely. He huffed furiously, slamming the door close with a loud slam! as he slumped to the ground.

"Fuck. She must hate me now."

He felt strange. He felt different since these past few days.

Maybe because of the peacefulness now surrounding him after feeling a presence following around him for days.

Suna furrowed his eyebrows and stood up, walking back to his room to grab his phone, which has been silent for minutes now, from the bed and a hoodie that carelessly hung inside his closet.