15.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Seated in the couches of the living room, some on the floor, were the volleyball boys as they cheered loudly with their eyes fixed on the tv. Akagi, Atsumu, Shinyya, and Osamu were on a heated game of Mario Kart with the three planning to take down Atsumu together.

While waiting for a 'surprise visitor' as what Hina-san told the boys and Shinyya before Shinyya starts performing, they all gathered in the living room.

Kita, Aran, and Hina-san conversed about managing chaotic brats like the mature 'parents' they are, Omimi and Ginjima were watching the four playing Mario Kart while Suna...well as expected, he just slept throughout the chaos.

And with two couches available or with Shinyya's bed vacant to be slept on comfortably, he chose to snuggle himself on Shinyya's thighs, much to the ravenette's dismay.

But she can't help but admit that she slightly liked it.

"Shin you were distracted! Wake up! 'Tsumu caught up!" Osamu violently shook the ravenette.

"You'll wake Suna you pig!" She yelled back.

"Oh sorry—"

"Suna! Yer on Shin-chan again!" Atsumu shrieked in annoyance as he put the controller down to push the sleeping brunette.

"'Tsumu! Just let him be." Shinyya scolded.

"But Shin—"

"Stop being jealous and leave Shinshin alone." The grey-haired twin sighed.

"I'm not jealous! I'm just worried!"

"I never thought of Suna to be the clingy type tho—"

The doorbell rang just before Osamu got to finish his sentence. They all turned to look at the door in confusion, clearly their minds went blank as they asked each other who could it be.

"Shin, please get the door!" Hina shouted from the kitchen. "That must be our special visitor and it's best if you answer it yourself."

"Ohh, right." Shinyya made an 'o' shaped mouth and carefully got Suna's head off from her lap to place it on the carpeted floor before standing up.

"I'll come with you!" Atsumu quickly stood up.

"'Tsumu, I'm just heading for the door." The ravenette deadpanned.

"It's still dangerous."

"Man, yer being too overprotective." Ginjima sighed.

"It could be a kidnapper and he could just snatch Shinyya without us knowing as soon as she opens the door??!!"

"You overthink too much."

"Whatever," the blonde rolled he's eyes stubbornly, "I'm still coming with you."

Shinyya sighed heavily, having no choice. "You made it sound like the door's 50 meters away from where we are, but fine." The two excused themselves and walked to the entrance of the house in silence.

Who could be this 'special visitor" Hina-san is talking about? The two thought the same thing as they halted infront of the door. There was no peek hole so it made Atsumu grow anxious of who stood on the other side.

He stepped infront of Shinyya, gently pushing her back with an innocent smile. "I'll open it for ya incase."

Shinyya nodded as Atsumu proceeded to opening the door.

His eyes met a pair of blue ones, somehow similar to Shinyya's that also got him entranced as he stared. A blonde lady who seemed to be around a few years older or maybe a college student stood infront of him with a small smile.