21.

MISUMI SHINYYA

It was a peaceful Saturday. A day where I expected myself to be playing the violin with a cup of coffee. Saturdays are days where I focus more on music, more specifically, atleast the only part of the week where I'd be able to make progress in this original composition I'm working on.

Not until two crackheads came barging in my home, pushing me to take a shower, shoving some pancakes in my mouth, and dragged me all the way to Inarizaki High to watch them practice.

I sat by the benches nearest to the court, farthest from the fangirls, and watched the players getting ready for practice. As I fiddled with the strap of my violin case, I felt 'my' phone vibrating from it.

Carefully, I peeked through the pocket to check the message.

RinRin:
morning bub🥰💖
did u sleep well?🥺
no more nightmares?😴

Me:
wth do u mean morning? we're already at the gym and u just woke up?

RinRin:
kita-san already knows i'm not gonna practice today

Me:
what? why?

RinRin:
awee does bub miss me? i feel 🥰💖😍loved😩💖💞
SEEN.

I rolled my eyes, shutting the pocket close and decided to ignore Suna if he's not gonna give me a proper reply.

Just as I thought peace and quiet started dominating the atmosphere, my phone started vibrating repeatedly again. Luckily I put it on silent mode, if I hadn't then the twins would eventually find out that I've been holding a device this whole time and they'd confiscate it.

Groaning in annoyance at the non-stop spamming, I peeked through the pocket of the case once more, making sure Atsumu or Osamu had their eyes somewhere else and opened my messages.

RinRin:
i was just joking

i mean i wouldn't mind if you'd miss me

bub don't ignore me

buuuuub

ok ok chile

i can't come to practice since my parents are away and the house helper's sick so i have to watch over my sister

hey

Squinting my eyes in doubt whether to believe him or not, I chose the former and glided my thumbs across the screen as I typed my reply.

Me:
u can bring ur sister here. I'll watch over her.

RinRin: