22.

SUNA RINTAROU

"I want a tour around the school!" Miyumi beamed excitedly.

"Oi Yumi, Shinyya has club." I deadpanned.

"But Nii-chan!"

"Yumi."

"Plea—"

"Hey, Yumi-chan?" Shinyya said softly as I watch her crouch down to my sister's level with a soft smile. "You can take Tsumu-nii and Samu-nii with ya! But I can't come, I have to play the violin, remember—"

"What?" I interjected, completely opposing the idea. "I'm not entrusting my sister to those idiots!"

"Have a little faith RinRin," Shinyya chuckled. "Or maybe you'd want to come with her instead?"

"I'm tired. I just wanna sleep."

"Then it's gonna be the twins."

"But bub—"

"Seriously, Rin, Yumi will be fine. The twins may be chaotic, but they know their limits. Trust me." She said with all seriousness in her voice.

Clicking my tongue, I hesitantly nodded as I placed both of my palms ontop of my sister's shoulders. I turned back to the twins, giving them a glare as Atsumu held a cheeky grin and Osamu just held his usual bored face while taking Miyumi's small hand in his.

"If anything happens to her I'll kill both of you."

"Awee, does Rintarou-aniki care?" Atsumu mocked in a baby voice, making me scowl.

"Course I do, dumbass. She's my sister." I retorted and rolled my eyes.

"Oi Suna, don't leave Shin-chan. Whatever happens. Got that?" Osamu spoke in a serious tone.

I nodded slowly, "I'd say the same with my sister."

The two nodded and a minute later, they started walking the opposite direction with Miyumi pulling the grey-haired twin's hand with excitement that she didn't even bother giving Shinyya and I a second glance.

A slight feeling made me doubt the twins' capabilities of watching over a 7 year old girl, but if it's Shinyya that said so, then they must be trusting enough right?

Sighing tiredly, I walked inside the music room, closing the door as a song started playing the moment I entered. In the stage were the music club members whom Shinyya have introduced to me one time; A girl was playing the drums, another girl was playing the guitar, a boy was playing the bass, and beside him was Shinyya playing the violin.

From the way the black-haired girl moved and had a frown her face as she closed her eyes made it breathtaking to just look at her play. Taking a seat in one of the chairs just in front of a few new members of the club, my eyes never left her figure.

I took my phone out, secretly letting the camera face the violinist specifically and smiled to myself as I just enjoyed being drowned in the music.

Maybe I do like her.

I felt my goosebumps trailing up my skin as she started playing faster whilst I study her closely.