Prologue

A small bus was found by the woods, wrecked as fire started igniting from the terrible crash that just happened; two vehicles collided, this bus and some truck to which the driver was nowhere to be found.

Inside this bus was the bus driver, a manager and a group of musicians — Semi-Co — was the name of the band. Consisted of the lead vocalist, guitarist, bassist, drummer, and violinist. It was a famous band throughout Japan that started in the small prefecture of Hyogo.

However, tragedy fell upon one day. While they were on their way to Yamagata Prefecture for a huge event they were specially requested to perform, an accident just had to happen. It resulted with everyone inside the bus dying, or so they thought.

Luckily, emergency rescuers arrived in time to save the dear violinist who was struggling to breath, a rope wrapped around her neck as she fought to survive.

No one knew how she got into that situation, but all they care for now was to save her. Atleast keep her alive to continue the footsteps her late bandmates had entrusted to her.

No one in that bus but her was alive.

She watched in horror of her bandmates of five years die infront of her eyes in the cruelest way...and she knew it was all her fault.

——

Any first impressions on the prologue?