Twenty Seven

"Will we bought too much!"
"Nonsense, it'll fit"
"It won't!"

Nico grunted as struggled to close the second suitcase, filled to the brim. I walked over and climbed on top to flatten it, it zipped shut immediately.
"Always trust Daddy"

Nico rolled his eyes but I caught it
"Ay, no attitude, it's our last day, try and keep chipper"
Nico sighed
"I just.. I'm gonna miss having all this"
He spun around before falling back into the rocking chair.
"It was nice"
I sat on the arm rest and leaned in to hug him. I rubbed the back of his head and pulled him into my chest.

"One day we'll get our own nursery, way better than this one, I swear"
"With a slide?"
I pulled back and looked down at him
"We'll see what we can do about a slide"
Nico smiled, hugging me tight.

"Will I just wanna say thank you. This has been a weird week but I cant imagine ever going to you not being my Daddy. I thought I was fine regressing on my own but I know how much I need you. You've opened alot of doors for me and I can never thank you enough and I know I'm a brat and I just i-"

Nico started to tear up and I slid into the rocking chair and pulled him into my lap. I wiped his tears.
"There is no need to say thank you and I love your brattiness, you'd be far too normal without it."
"Thanks daddy"
"You're welcome mah boy, you feeling little?"
"Eh not really, we've got a good bit of stuff to move"

He jumped off my lap and I pouted, nico laughed at me and I threw a pillow, he caught it and threw it back. We laughed for a good while before resuming packing.

"Ok nico I was thinking, how about we transport some of the more intimate stuff back to your cabin with shadow travel"
Nico got excited
"Really?"
"But! Were taking pegsai back to camp, I dont want you exhausting yourself cause it's straight back into camp activities after lunch"
Nico grumbled
"Fine... what am I bringing back?"
"All the stuff people would question if our bags opened and spilled out everywhere... so a good bit"

I let Nico take back diapers, pacifiers, toys and some kinky stuff that made him blush bright red.

"Alright now be careful, before you travel back sit down and take a breath, don't strain yourself"
"I'll be fine, you worry to much will"
I watched as he melted away. Patiently waiting for his return I quickly finished off packing and took to reading in the rocking chair.

Eventually Nico returned. I immediately made him sit down and drink some water. He was just a little out of breath but overall fine.

"Alright were all packed! Now we gotta head for the farewell lunch, percy and annabeth should be here any sec-"

A knock at the door came
"-guess they're here now"

Nico whined as we walked to the door.
"I don't wanna go to the stupid lunch, it's annoying and there's gonna be alot of talking and ughhh"
"Hey hey hey, it'll be alright. It's just like lunch at camp, just with some Romans around. And they're not that bad"
Nico mumbled under his breath.
"You weren't the one living with them"

I pointed a finger "Watch it, now get your shoes on"
Nico huffed as I reached the door, opening it to annabeth and percy both in camp t shirts, as were we.

"Hey you two ready to go?"
Annabeth asked, pulling up a backpack over her shoulder. I looked back and saw nico sitting on the floor, trying up his converse and grumbling
"Yeah just a sec"

I walked up to nico and picked him up, throwing him over my shoulder, fireman style. He yelped and tried squirming out of my grasp, I ignored him and walked back to the front.
"K all set now"