Four

Will pov:
It suddenly clicked, Nico was a little. that's why he was avoiding me, those times he got really flustered when I walked into his cabin. Oh My Gods! He's a little!

"Baby it's ok, you don't have to cry, accidents happen
Nico blushed as red as a tomato
" NO it's not ok! I'm a freak..."
I put my hand under my tear stricken boyfriends chin and turn his head so we make eye contact.
"Never talk about yourself that way again" I use my daddy voice and it seems to make him stop. "Ok Nico, you stay right here and I'm gonna get something, I'll be right back"

Nico whines and clutches my shirt.

"Baby I'll be right back, I just need to grab a few things for you".

"Oki" Nico removes his hands from my shirt and I speed out of the infirmary towards the Apollo cabin.

In the Apollo cabin, we're quite open about our sexuality, we think it's healthy to talk about it. So no one really cares that I have emergency daddy stuff under my bed, just in case, ya know.

After Nico and I started dating I adapted my little supplies to fit him. I didn't know if he was a little at the time, but I hoped he would be open to trying it out eventually.

I grab what I need and run back to the infirmary, and into my office to find Nico once again balling his eyes out. He immediately stops once he looks up and sees what I'm holding.

Nico's pov

There stood Will in door, my awesome as hades boyfriend Will standing in the door.

In his arms he holds a diaper with a skull design, some baby powder, a packet of wipes, a light blue paci with the words Little Prince on the front and a onesie.I thought he was running off to tell someone or just leave me here but he actually cares.

Will places the items on his desk before he grabs a towel from a shelf on the wall and lays it on the ground.

"Come e're baby"
I stand and waddle, because of my wet pants, over to him. He pats the towel, motioning me to sit down, i comply. He begins taking off my shirt but I pull back. " No! you no see me!"

I don't want him to see my scars, I'm disgusting and ugly and I don't want him seeing that. Will seems slightly annoyed but brushes it off "That's ok baby, just let me change you"

I lie back, my big boy side doesn't want him to see me but my little self needs to be changed and doesn't really care.

He strips my lower half, as he takes off my jeans, I feel myself getting excited. CRAP CRAP CRAP! He can't see I have a boner.  I wiggle around and whine in an attempt to stop him but he surges on.

"Come on baby, hold still"

Him calling me baby had been helping me slip further and further, I tried to not slip too far, but he strong dominate voice pushed me over. I relaxed and fully slipped.

"I see someone's excited" Will smirked at me, I blushed as red as a tomato and covered my face with my hands. Will changed me and set me on his knee

"Baby, let me see your beautiful face" I moved my hands from my face and he snuck in a kiss, I was loving every milisecond of it. He replaced his lips with the blue Pacifier and I happily sucked.
"Now, do you to get changed yourself or can I help you?"
"I do it myself" is what I tried to say but the pacifier gave me lisp, and Will chuckled. "Ok Ok, come out when your ready"

Will placed me on the bed, planted a kiss on my forehead and left the office, shutting the door behind him.

I took off my shirt, grabbed the onesie and stepped into it. It was fluffy and black with bunny ears and a tail.

Wait, what if other people see me in this, I'll be humiliated, people already have no respect for me but what about after this. The paci doesn't help with the oncoming panick attack and I start to hyperventilate.

Will must have heard me because he knocks on the door
"Baby ya all right in there"
I don't respond, I feel trapped, I'm back tartarus, oh gods, what's happening!!

I feel arms around me and try to escape, the monsters, they're coming!
I have to run!

"Baby stop!" oh it's just Will, I turn and look deep into his eyes as mine fill with tears. He must have come in and found me in this state, I cling to him,

I don't even care if anyone's watching!