Thirteen

Will pov

Nico and I appeared in front of a simple archway, with a neat banner draped across it. It read WELCOME CAMP HALF BLOOD. Looking past the arch you could see a few tables with people seated at them There were lines leading to each table. We must have lost track of time at mc donalds cause it seemed everyone was here.

"Ok, I'll get us checked in, you wait here"
"Cool"
Nico sat with the luggage and I joined one of the lines. After a bit I reached the top. Greated by a girl who I immediately recognised as Reyna. Nico had introduced us, after the battle.

"Hey Reyna!"
"Oh hi, it's Will right, Nico's boyfriend"
"Yeah, how are you doing"
"Pretty good, I think you're one of the last to check in today so that good"
"Cool"
"Ok let's get this done, do you plan share you're living space with anyone, if so who?"
"Ah yes, with Nico"
"Ok"
She scribbled something down on a form and pulled out three files from under the table

"So we have 3 options for acomodation left,

The first is a one single bedroom apartment, so I guess that's ruled out

The second is a 2 single bedroom apartment

The third is actually a fairly nice apartment, with one main master bedroom, one guest bedroom and a nursery. Nobody has gone for this one yet because they got kind of creeped out by it"

"why?"

"All the nursery stuff is big"
"what do you mean by big"
"Like it would fit an adult or teenager. People got kind of creeped out it was there"
"makes sense"
"So which one"

I thought to myself. Is this a perfect opportunity, have the gods finally been good to me and Nico. I should take the third one but I'll play it cool.

"The third one please!"
I said that way too loud. Dammit Will!

Reyna gave me a slightly weirded out look. I tried to explain myself
"Just because it uh it's bigger than the others and looks really nice"
Reyna agreed
"Yeah you're right"

She filled out the rest of the form and pulled out what looked like a map of new Rome, she drew a small circle on it.
"Ok so this is where your house is, we are also doing some activities during the week, they're listed here"
she handed me the map, plus a leaflet thing and two cards.
"Here are your's and Nico's 'guest ids' since you are special guests of New Rome you can get stuff for free. Basically show this card when buying something and itll be charged to the state. you're a child of Apollo right"
"Uh yeah"
"There's a healing event on later this week, you might enjoy that. Tell Nico I said hey, I have to go do a welcome speech. I'll see you guys around Ok?"
"ok"

I headed back to Nico, who was waiting patiently with the bags.

" Nico! We're all checked in, ya wanna go straight to the apartment, I've got a surprise there"
"Ooooo what is it??"
" Slow down baby, you'll find out when we get there, and since you've been to New Rome before, help me with the map"
Nico giggled and together we set off to our apartment for the next week.

About 20 minutes of Nico assuring me he wasn't lost later, We came upon the place with Percy and Annabeth outside the door.

"Percy, Annabeth what are you guys doing here?"
Annabeth answered me
"We're staying in one of the apartments , but Percy is struggling with opening the door" She gave Percy a playful shrug and he huffed "Shut up", still struggling with the door.
"I guess we're in the other apartment, wanna try my key?"
"Fine!" Percy held his hands up in surrender and backed away from the door. I put the key in the hole and turned. The door opened instantly. Annabeth laughed at Percy extent, he told her to shut up again.