Three

Will's pov

I left Nico to sleep and carried on with my work, he had curled up into a fetal position on the bed. Gods he was adorable. I want to look after him, I want to spoil him, I want to hold him down and be the damn daddy dom I am.

But I can't think about that now, there's a stomach bug going around camp, so I have to deal with that plus capture the flag is later. I quickly check that Nico is ok, which he is, and head out to help the other healers.

Nico's pov

I woke up 100% in headspace and 100% wet. I had wet myself while I was sleeping and now there a very obvious wet spot all around my crotch and on the bed.

What am I going to do! Someone's gonna walk in and tell everyone and I'm gonna be humiliated! I start to cry, soft sobs,  tears running down my face. The door opens and I cover my face with my hands and cry harder.

Will pov

I ended up skipping out on capture the flag, I had to deal with a few more patients but nothing too serious. Just prescribing bed rest and sending them back to their cabins. Soon it was just me alone in the infirmary.

Soft sobs echoed through the empty infirmary, is someone still here?

Nico! How could I forget about him, his crying getting louder as I approach my office door. Opening it I see Nico, curled up covering his face with his hands, crying like there's no tomorrow
"Baby are you ok? " I rush to his side and hold him close. He tries to push me away, whining as tears continue to run done his face. I need to figure out why he's crying
" Nico, honey, what's wrong" I rub his back and his sobs reduce to sniffles. He mumbles something under his breath.
"Baby, use your words"
"I hawd a accidmph.." He muffles and looks down at his lap.
"Honey I can't hear you"
He moves his hands from his lap to wipe his eyes and I see the wet patch.

"Oh Nico"

Authors Note:
Sorry the chapters are really short. I'm trying to get a feel for the story before I really get into it. =_=