Twelve

Wills pov

I woke the like I did yesterday, early.I get dressed and headed over to Nico's. I walk in and find him resting peacefully, shame I have to wake him up. I have to make sure he packs for New Rome, and I can also smell he needs a change. I pull off his covers, which reveals a wet spot on his crotch, he must have leaked through

" Nico baby wake up"
He begins to stirs but turns onto his side, away from me. I shake him
"Nico up now!"
"Wha"
"I need to change you Nico, so up"
"huh"
Nico looks down, only now realizing that he's leaked and starts to tear up.

" No no, Nico, no tears, it's ok I'm here, let's get you changed"
Nico nods, so I pick him up and lay him on a towel, I had set on the ground a second ago. I removed his wet pyjama pants and his dirty t shirt, throwing them into the laundry basket. I changed Nico into a clean pull up and gave him a kiss.

" I'm going to have to get you some thicker diapers, won't I baby?"

Nico's pov

I thought hard, I was conflicted about what Will had said, so far I've only been wearing pull ups or pretty thin diapers. So that they weren't that noticeable and I'm used to that but on the other hand I want to put in diapers so thick I can barely walk.

Will laughed at my thinking face and ruffled my hair. He picked out some clothes for me and helped me get dressed, it was just another pair of black jeans and a t shirt. Will pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me.

" Nico how old are you feeling?"
I squirmed in his grasp
"18, why?"
"Its just that I was thinking if you're good and on your best behavior today then maybe I'll take of your cage "
He circled his finger around my crotch. I blushed hard

"R-really?"
"And also, if you want, maybe we can go a bit further"
He whispered the last part seductively into my ear, making me shiver. Which made him chuckle

" Only if your good"

"Okay Daddy"

He attacked my lips and we temporarily fought for dominance over the kiss but I knew better and let him take charge. He separated from me after a minute making me pout.

"Come on Nico, we have to pack!"
"Fine!"

Will and I went to work packing all my clothes, and I mean all. I don't have a lot of clothes and Will was mumbling about how he has to bring me shopping, cause "it's a disgrace" to not spoil myself.

We also pack my pacis, more little clothes ( I only had 2 onesies plus a my little pony t shirt, I blushed so hard when Will pulled it out), pull ups, my sketch book and pencils plus Dubh.

I had one main bag and then a smaller back pack.

Will asked if I wanted to help him pack, but I didn't really want to talk to all the Apollo kids right now so I declined.

"Ok Nico, see you at breakfast "

I looked at the clock, breakfast wasn't for another two hours so I thought I'd go for a walk. I had 2 choices, beach or woods. The wood nymphs and satyrs would be in the woods obviously so I opted for the quieter beach. I also grabbed my Harry Potter book, it was the prisoner of Azkaban. I've been trying read more recently but it's hard. Maybe I can get Will to read to me someday.

3rd person pov

It was still relatively early so Nico didn't see that many people on the way to the beach. He took a walk along the shore, eventually taking off his shoes and socks, leaving them on the sand with his book and stepping into the water. The shallow waves tickled Nico's feet making him giggle.