Nine

Will and Nico passed through the Apollo cabin to grab some dvds and walked straight the Hades cabin but just as they were about to enter Will heard his name get called

"Hey Will!"
Will looked around and saw Percy, Nico hid behind Will, very embarrassed and very little.
"Do you guys still wanna talk, cause I'm free now"
Will smiled and pulled Nico forwards, holding him around his waist
"Sounds good, we were about to watch some Disney or something if ya wanna join"
"Cool, I love Disney"
They headed in and Will set up the tv. Percy lay across a chair while Nico ran off to grab something, he returned with a black, fluffy blanket and sat on the couch . It was obvious Nico was trying to hide something under his blanket but he wasn't doing a great job so Percy asked

" What cha got there Neeks"
"Notin"
Will turned around to face Nico
" Nico, show me what you have"
Nico was embarrassed but couldn't deny Daddy so he produced a small black dog teddy, looking ashamed.

Will immediately recognised it as the teddy he'd gotten Nico for Valentine's day.

"Nico, it's ok to have a teddy, you didn't have to hide thisWill handed the teddy back to Nico, who looked like he was about to tear up

Will handed the teddy back to Nico, who looked like he was about to tear up.
"But Percy here!"
Percy got up off the armchair and sat aside Nico on the couch. Will sat on his other side.

Percy Pov (*le gasp*)

I admit It, I was a bit shocked at first when I walked in on Will and Nico but I've seen weirder. After I talked to Will and agreed to discuss it more later I went camp half blood's library, it's pretty small and as Annabeth had complained to me multiple times about it's biggest section is about links and romantic lifestyles. Annabeth told me that apparently Aphrodite donated them all to "help children find themselves" or something.

I looked through various books and found some stuff that I can never unsee but came to the conclusion that Nico and Will are in a ddlb relationship. To be honest I don't know why they were worried about people finding out. We've dealt with things faaaaaar weirder at here at camp.

Anyway here I am now with Will about to watch some boss Disney when Nico gets all worried about his stuffie. I suppose I'll give my slightly prepared speech now.

" Nico, you should know that it's ok your a little and that you can be yourself around me. I don't mind. You and Will are happy and that's all that matters"
"weally?"
Will pulled him into his lap and hugged him from behind.
"Yes really! Just be whoever you want to be, if it makes you comfortable. also ya adorable when ya little
I booped his nose at every syllable and he giggled. Will laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Ok baby, do you want anything else before we start"
"Paci!!"
Will stood up and walked across the room, he reached into Nicos bag that hung on a chair, pulling out a black and white skull pacifier. He whipped it down walked back over and plopped it in his mouth.

Will sat back down pulling Nico close to him. Nico rested his head on Wills chest as Will reached for the remote.

" What are we watching?"
I asked, genuinely curious
" Tangled then I was thinking we could watch Hercules and point out all the changes from the actual mythology"
"Hah, let's do this!"
I threw my hands in the air as Will hit play. Nicos eyes lighting up at the bright colours on screen.