Twenty Six

*Smut warning later UwU*
Will's pov

"Nico open the door!"
I knocked again on the bathroom stall Nico had fled to. Him running out of the cinema so suddenly scared me, something was definitely wrong but Nico wouldn't open the door.
"No!"
Will was annoyed but didnt let it show as he softly spoke to his boyfriend
"Nico, whatever's wrong with you, I can help, but I can't help if you don't open the door"

I heard the lock on the door unclick

Opening the stall door, there I saw Nico sitting on the toilet seat with some very obviously wet shorts and tear stained cheeks.
"Oh baby, did you have an accident?"

"Im not little!"
I repeated
"Nico, did you have an accident?"
"I didn't mean to, it just happened"
"Well that's what an accident is but it's ok-"
I cupped his cheek and held up his head.
"I should've had you gone to the bathroom before the movie, it's my fault, not yours"
Nico nodded slowly ad I wiped his face.
"Now we have two options here"
"What?"
"I take off my shirt and wrap it around your waist or I try and find a shop nearby and get you a new pair of shorts"

"Can you get me another pair?"
"Sure babes, you stay right here, I'll be back in about 15 minutes, granted I find a store"

I anxiously left Nico in the stall, him locking it behind me. Searching the streets for a clothes shop.

Surprisingly not a lot nearby, I didn't want to go too far, fearing I'd get lost or take too long. Eventually I found a small second hand shop, wedged between two souvenir shops.

There wasn't much in Nico's size, looking around the shop. I found one thing that would do but I knew he wasn't gonna be happy.

"Will I can't wear these!"
Nico yelled as I held up the pair of pink denim short shorts with small lettering on the side that read princess.

"Nico it was either this or a bikini bottom, and I really doubt you'd wanna wear that"
Nico huffed but snatched them out of my hand and pushed me out of the stall, shutting the door and locking it.
"Watch it baby, I'm giving you a warning ok, rules still apply, even when your not little"
Nico grumbled out an ok and soon stepped out wearing the shorts. His face flushed, he handed me his wet shorts and I rolled them up, putting them in the bag.

"You ok?"
Nico took a deep breath
"Ok, I'll be fine though"
I pulled him close and kissed him, softly on the lips.
"Better?"
"Better-"
He mashed his head into my chest
"Don't wanna walk"
"It's not a long walk, you'll be fine"
Nico looked up at me and pouted
" Aw don't pout babe, Daddy'll take good care of you when we get back, ok?"
"Ok daddy"

We walked home without much trouble, some people stared at Nico but I warded them off with a stern glare.

Once we were home and Nico was changed into a fresh pull up and some black sweats, it was very evident that Nico was between headspaces. He was very clingy but if I babied him in any way he'd say he was 'big boy' and sulk. I have to make him either age up or age down and aging down seemed easier.

"Hey babes, you wanna take a nap, you seen kinda tired"
"I told you, I'm a big boy and big boys don take naps!"
"Of course big boys take naps Nico, you want me take the nap with you? I can read you some Harry potter"

Nico's eyes lit up,
"Yes daddy! pleaseee"
"Alright my big boy, grab your book and come on"

Nico ran around the sitting room trying to find his book, eventually he found it and ran into our bedroom, throwing himself on the bed.

He dove under the covers and wiggled about furiously. I watched, trying to suppress a laugh from the door as a pair of sweatpants flew out and Nico resurfaced.