One

No ones pov
Nico walked through camp, doing his best to avoid will. Just as he had been doing for the past few days. His pull up was wet and he needed to get back to his cabin to change himself.

Nico had discovered himself to be a little just after the Battle of Manhatten. He had done some research into how to calm himself when he had panic or anxiety attacks, when he stumbled into the world of littles.

Nico kept a box of little things under his bed in the hades cabin, which included diapers and pull ups which he had stolen from the infirmary, a few pacis, some more childish clothing, colouring books, crayons, some other toys and his stuffy.

He was now completely dependent on diapers and knew how to pull himself out of his headspace if needs be.

Nico was avoiding Will because he had had some close calls with him nearly walking in on Nico in little space multiple times. Nico loved Will with all of his heart but was to scared to come out as a little to him, told scared of what will would think.

"NICO"

Will's voice rang out. Shit. Nico tuned around to see Will standing there in his infirmary uniform. He spoke in a firm voice. 'You still owe me a day of rest, you've been using too much shadow magic!'

His firm strong voice made Nico slip

" I sowy Will"
SHIT SHIT SHIT
It's.. uh ok man, just come by in a minute, I need to make sure my boyfriend is ok

Nico blushed hard "Oki"

Will turned around and headed back to the infirmary, Nico turned as well sprinting to his cabin. He shut door as slid down it, on the verge of tears.

He crawled over to his bed and pulled put the box under it, rummaging through it until he found a black paci will a skull and crossbones on it. Nico sucked on it till he calmed down.

Nico made quick work of changing out of his pull up and throwing it out, but stopped as he reached for another.

Will would notice it if he did an exam.

Nico opted instead for a pair of black boxers. He put his black jeans and shoes back on before leaving for the infirmary.

Authors Note:
This is my first ever story, and I apologise if there are a few mistakes here and there

also solangelo 4 eva!!