Fifteen

*Continued Smut Warning*
Third person pov

Nico squirmed in Will's lap and stared at the food that was held in front of him. He knew the only way to get Will to finish what he started would be to eat dinner. So he regretfully took the bite.

"Nico your being such a good boy for Daddy" Will praised as he continued to feed Nico. Finally after the last piece was eaten Will picked up Nico and put the dishes in the sink.

"Now Nico, since you were so good for Daddy I think it's time for some milk"
"Daddy no please!" Nico whined and squirmed in Wills hold, Will merely chuckled, and held Nico tighter. He carried him to the main bedroom and whispered in his ear.

" Not that kind of milk baby"

Will placed Nico onto the bed and removed his dry diaper in a smooth quick motion. Exposing his erection. Will palmed Nico's dick and looked at him with hungry eyes.

" Do you trust me baby?"
"Of course Daddy"

Will swiftly engulfed Nico's dick with his mouth and moved up and down over and over. Nico, who was caught of guard by Will, threw his head back and moaned loudly in pleasure. Will used one of his hands to hold Nico's legs up but the other trailed down towards Nico's sweet tight hole.

He took Nico's cock out of his mouth and used the hand that was holding Nico's legs to stroke it. Nico held his legs in the air and seemed in pure ecstasy so Will prodded Nico's hole to get his attention. Nico head snapped towards Will, his eyes filled with utter lust.

" Do I have your permission baby?"
Nico practically screamed out
"Yes Daddy yes!!"

Will penetrated Nico with his fingers, moving in and out repeatedly bringing Nico close to the edge.

"Daddy please I'm close! Let me come Daddy!"
Will loved that Nico was already begging
"Just a bit longer, hold it baby"

Nico groaned loudly at Wills refusal until Will finally hit Nico's sweet spot with this fingers, sending him into slight spasms

"Daddy please!!"
"Now baby"
Will whispered into Nicos ear and he came all over his chest. The two lay on the bed for a minute until their breathing became regular.

Smut over UwU

Will sat up and ran his fingers through Nicos hair

"Ok baby, let's get you ready for bed
Nico say up in slight confusion
"But what about yo-"
Will cut him off
"It was enough to see you baby, now come on let's get you cleaned"
Nico blushed and hid his face as Will picked him up cradling his still naked body and carried him to the nursery.

Will placed him on the changing table and began wiping down Nico with a baby wipe, Nico started to whimper once Will reached his crotch as he was still quite sensitive. Will peppered Nico's face with kisses turning his whispers into giggles as Nico slipped into little space. Will covered Nico's crotch with baby powder before taping a new diaper on him. Will blew a raspberry on Nicos tummy making Nico tiredly giggle. Will quickly grabbed the new panda onesie and pacifier he had bought, and dressed Nico in the onesie for bed.

 Will quickly grabbed the new panda onesie and pacifier he had bought, and dressed Nico in the onesie for bed

He picked Nico up again and carried him to bathroom.
"Nico baby, I need you to brush your or are you far to tired to do it yourself"
Nico rubbed his eyes
"No Daddy I do it"
Will put toothpaste on both his own toothbrush and Nicos dinosaur one.

As they both brushed their teeth Will noticed that Nico was copying ever Will did so Will stopped abruptly and Nico did aswell, making Will laugh. He nearly choked on toothpaste.

The two finished brushing their teeth and Will picked Nico back onto his hip. As he carried Nico to their bedroom he held out the matching panda pacifier and Nico swiftly took it . Sucking away happily.

They entered the bedroom and Will put Nico on the bed before quickly changing into his pyjamas

They entered the bedroom and Will put Nico on the bed before quickly changing into his pyjamas. Will climbed into bed and Nico cuddled up next to him. His head to Wills chest with with Will running his fingers through his dark hair. Nico was fast asleep in less than a minute. Will simpling cuddled up to his slumbering boyfriend and embraced sleep, knowing they'd have a busy day tomorrow

Authors Note:
Hey duders
I just wanted to thank you all for reading. I never expected to get kinda high on ranking or even have any reads. I really doubted that people would be into this

 I really doubted that people would be into this

So I just wanna thank all you lads ladies and gender neutral dinosaurs out there for reading

So I just wanna thank all you lads ladies and gender neutral dinosaurs out there for reading. Y'all mean alot to me ❤💛💚💙💜🖤