Eleven

Nico pov

I sat there, half naked, on my bed, waiting for Daddy to come back. I feel kind of uncomfortable having nothing covering myself, knowing my track record someone is bound to walk in. But I don't want to make Daddy more mad.

I haven't been punished before so I'm really nervous. Daddy doesn't come back till a few minutes later, he carried a tube of cream and  something else but I can't see what. He sets them down on a nearby table and turns to me.

" Baby look at me"
I look at him instantly
" Now, you have broken a few of my rules recently but I have let it slide because you're new to having a caregiver, but you've crossed the line and you will be punished, understand"
I quiver at his dominant tone
"Yes Daddy"

"Good, your punishment is going to be in two parts, the first being 10 spankings, i will tell you the second after, ok?"
"Ok Daddy"

Will sits next to me on the bed
"Over my lap"
I hesitate
" Now!"
I practically jump over his lap, tears already picking my eyes even though my punishment hasnt started yet. I've never seen Daddy mad before, I don't want to make him mad ever again.

" Now Nico, I want you to count out loud every spank, understand?"

"Yes Daddy"
"Good"

Slap
I whimpered, it hurt so much but I held it together
"One"

Slap
By five I was crying and struggling to count and was crying
"F-five"

Slap
By the time 10 was hit, I was a sobbing mess. I squeaked out the final number
"Ten!"
I sobbed harder and Will pulled me up to his chest

" It's ok Baby boy, you did so well, I'm so proud of you!"
He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back, it felt really nice and brought sobs to sniffles.

"Can I run some cream on your butt, it'll make it feel better I swear"
"Otay"

He lays me down on the bed and grabs the cream. He rubs the cream into my butt and it does feel better.

Will picks me up and sets me on his lap. "Are you ready for the next part?"

"Yes Daddy"

Will picks the item he left on the table up and brings it over to me. It looks like a small metal cage.

"This Nico is a chastity cage"

I had heard of them before, when researching the little lifestyle I stumbled in bdsm.

"Do you know what it is?"
"Yeah"
"Good, you are going to wear it until I think you've learned your lesson"
"but I hav-"
Will cut me off
" No arguments!"

I quickly shut up and nodded
" Now stand baby"
I stood and Will put the cage on me. It fit well, damn when did he get this?

"Does anything pinch?"
"No Daddy"
Will locked the cage with a small key on a chain and placed it around his neck, tucking it into his shirt.

" Now, let's get you into a pull up"

Will layed me down and placed me in a cookie monster pull up. The cage felt so cold on my dick and I couldn't think of anything else. Will also slipped me back into my jeans and gave me a kiss
"I love you, you know that right?"
I kissed him , harder, slipping him the tongue. He blushed so I pulled away.
"I love you too"

He suddenly picked me up making me yelp. He sat us down on the couch and we cuddled. Everything was perfect, well everything apart from the metal cage around my dick. I hope Will ends my punishment soon.

Will's pov

Nico took his punishment so well. He also was responding well to the chastity cage. I never intended to leave it on for too long. It was more to prove a point, I'll probably take it off him before he goes to bed or tomorrow morning.