Five

Nico's pov

Will made me feel worth something, he made me feel wanted. I would be lost without him, probably dead. His embrace stopped my dark thoughts and my tears. He picked me up bridal style and walked out of his office.

I squirmed still very scared of people seeing me, but it seemed like will read my mind cause he held me tighter and reassured me that "everyone's at capture the flag" I breath a sigh of relief, imagine if someone saw me like this, yeah it was nice to cared for but I'd never live it down.

"Okay baby, ya wanna go back to your cabin?"
I took my pacifier out to reply "Ya!" before immediately popping it back in my mouth.
Will carried me past the other cabins to reach cabin 13. He was right, the camp was deserted but you could still hear the distant cries of capture flag. No doubt Annabeth and Percy would win again.

Will opened the door with his foot brought me in and closed it behind him. He set on my bed and sat next to me. "Now, are you tired baby?" He ruffled my hair as he spoke in soft tone. I begrudgingly(is that even a word) took out my paci again to speak.

"No!" I tried to convince myself, but my body got best of me and let out a long yawn. Will chuckled and lay me on my back. He kissed my forehead, threw my blanket over me and tucked me in. "I'll tell them you've got that bug, so they won't be asking where you were"

"Oki, goodnight Daddy"

Will pov

Did Nico just say Daddy, I mean I'm not complaining but I thought it would take some more time, he must still be really tired. He's already out cold, ain't nobody gonna wake him, till morning.

Damn Nico was cute.

He still had the paci in his hand, so I took it a put it back in his mouth, him sucking on it immediately. I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving the cabin.

...Time Skip...

I woke up earlier than the rest of my cabin this morning. I wanted to talk to Nico before anyone else was up.

Last night, Chiron had asked where Nico was as attendance to capture the flag was mandatory. I explained that Nico was sick so he couldn't fight. Chiron excepted that and asked me to keep an eye on him.

I was gona be keeping a bit more than an eye on him.

I entered the hades cabin, and Nico was just as I'd left him, Sleeping peacefully and sucking on a pacifier.

I sat next to him and shook him lightly. "Nico, honey time to get up"

Nico pov

Will shook me awake, I was no longer in headspace and tried to think back to last night. Ok, he tucked me in, said goodnight and...

I called him daddy

Crap.

" Will, um about last night I"
Will cut me off
"Before you say anything, I need to ask you some questions."

I pulled my duvet off me and sat next to him on my bed. "Okay, shoot"

"You're a little right?"
"Yeah"
"Can i be your Daddy?"
"Fuck yeah!"

Authors Note
sorry for the short chapters and not really publishing, I'm off school now so hopefully I'll publish more soon!