Eighteen

Will's pov

Oh my gods, the stores Jason recomended were great. Nico tried to act all like he didnt want anything but I knew he was enjoying it. I even found an aviators jacket very close to Nico's old one. I bought it without him knowing so it's gonna be a surprise for later. There was even a small bakery that had sandwiches we ate as lunch. Together we walked along the street just basking in New Rome's beauty before I saw it

"Nico oh my gods-"
I pointed to what seemed to be an ABDL store "come on, wer'e going in"

"Will, I don't know, we've already got so much stuff" Nico whined
"There is never enough stuff for you my baby muah" I gave him a dramatic kiss to the forehead, knowing it would fluster him.

Nico blushed and tried to cover his face as I dragged him over the threshold.

Nico's pov

The Store was decently sized with a surprising amount of variety. Will knew I was embarresed but only grabbed a basket and pulled me in deeper. We passed by dining sets and made our way to the back of the store where a small clothes area was. All the clothes were adorable and my little side was screaming wanting them all. Will turned to t shirts and oversized sweaters but my eyes fell on soemthing else.

A black skirt with a jack skelington pattern

I must have zoned out looking at it because I didn't hear Will until he tapped me on the shoulder

"Ground control to major Tom, ya there?"
I got flustered and fumbled with my hands
"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I tried leaning my elbow casually on a clothes rack but it slipped "What's up b-bro"
"Bro? really?"
I shrugged
"Nico do you want the skirt? you'd look cute in it"
"I uh-"
"Nico I don't care how you wanna dress plus this gives me sooo many more options"
Will put the skirt in the basket and hugged him; mumbling a thank you into his shirt
"No problem baby boy, now come on there's plenty more shopping to do

and if you're good we'll get icecream after"
I was starting to slip a bit so I jumped up and down squealing. Will chuckled, before pulling me along. We put plenty of different things in the basket from crop tops and oversized hoodies to onesies, shorteralls and skirts. Most of them in bright and pastel colours, but Will let me get some in dark colours as well. But it was while Will was absorbed in deciding between a turquoise or a purple bunny hoodie when I saw something beautiful. Will didn't notice me walk away from him, more of a waddle as just the sight of this item had me slipping. I approached the small stuffie display and reached out for him.

A pretty little trash panda.

He was magnificent. He was on the very top of the display and I couldn't reach him. I got on my tippy toes are tried really hard but before I could touch his soft grey fur I was pulled away into a death grip of a hug. I whined and tried to pull away but Will turned me and gave me a stare that said 'don't make this worse'. I huffed as he launched into worried rant about how I couldn't just walk away like that and how he was very worried about me. I was only half listening, mainly focused on the precious stuffie I couldn't get.

"Nico are you even listening to me, you can't run off like that, you had me worried sick"
"Buh Daddy I founded a twash panda"
"I'm sorry a what?"
I pointed at the grey ball of fluff above me
"Twash panda!"
"Oh a raccoon" Will finally realised, reaching up and grabbing it. He held it out to me "Is this the one you mean?"
I clapped my hands "Wes!!" I tried to grab it but Will pulled it away
" You can have it when we get back to the apartment, you should not have run from me so this is your punishment"
That was so unfair
He was my stuffie
I need my stuffie

I dropped from Wills grasp and stamped my foot on the ground
"No!"
Will gave me another round of his 'don't make this worse' eyes
"Nico di Angelo I'm giving you one chance to drop that attitude or you're not getting icecream"
Gasp
"and you won't being seeing your stuffies till the end of the day"
Double Gasp
he couldn't really do that, could he. He was using his infamous Daddy voice so I couldn't risk it. I threw my arms around him and cried into his shoulder
"No Daddy I'm sorry! I didnt mean to I swear!"
Will prised me off him, wipes my tears and kissed me.
"I know baby, I know"
He took my hand and we finished shopping, only adding a glittery black pacifier to the basket. I hid behind him as we purchased the items. The lady behind the counter smiled and offered me a chocolate, I grabbed one and popped it in my mouth. Will nudged me
"What do we say Nico?"
I stuttered quietly
"Thank you"
The nice Lady smiled again before handing Will our bags
" Have a nice day"
Will smiled back at her "You too"

°•○●□■□●○•°•○●□■□●○•°•○●□■□●○•°•○

We walked through the streets of New Rome with our many bags, Will had gone very over the top and was very proud. We were still looking for a quiet enough ice cream place because Will said I deserved it. I had asked if I also deserved to have my trash panda back but he told me not to push it.

Finally we found a small ice cream shop Will got honeycomb while just got vinilla. Will pestered me about it saying "Nico are you sure?" or "They have other flavours" but I assured him I wanted vanilla.

After a long detour that Will called the scenic route we were finally back at the apartment . Placing put bags by the door, we plopped on the couch. Will pulled me into his lap It was only 5 so we had some time before dinner.
"So baby, I'm thinking we have a snack, get you into the bath, have a quick nap then head out"
That sounded fine but a thought crossed my mind
"He Daddy, I was thinking..."
"What were you thinking of baby?"
"About how I need to repay you"
" Nico, you dont need to repay me, we used the guest cards Reyna gave, we're fine"
I whined slightly
"No Daddy, not that kinda repayment

I'm talking about last night, you never got to finish and that makes me sad"
I pouted as Will smirked

"What do you wanna do baby?"
"I wanna blow you daddy!"

I could feel Will hardening beneath me and I moved my hips around, making Will growl

" Do I have your full consent baby?"
"Yes Daddy"

"Well who am I to deny my baby what he wants"