Seven

Breakfast had gone well, nobody apart from the Apollo table seemed to notice that Nico changed seats. It held some relief but saddened Nico that no one cared enough to ask. Will probably wouldn't like him thinking like so he stopped.

The Apollo cabin was more than welcoming to Nico, they talked and kept conversation but didn't over step their welcome with personal questions.

Little did Nico know that Will had briefed them all to what was happening the night before and warned that if they did anything to hurt his precious boio they'd regret it.

The day continued on as normal until archery, it was just before lunch and the entire cabin was hyped up for it. All except Will and Nico, Will because archery was never his strong suit, sure he had Apollo as his dad so he was fine at it but healing was his gift not archery.

Nico on the other hand was tense about archery for a completely different reason. He had had the urge to go to the bathroom since they finished breakfast but he had managed to hold it. But in archery it was all about "relaxing, letting go and other shit like that" as the other campers had ramble about on their way to the archery arena.

Nico knew that Will would see how tense he was, trying to keep a hold on his bladder so there was a very slim chance of hiding it. On the other hand if he let go, Will would excuse him and Nico, change him and it would all be ok. But Nico still got quite embarresed as Will changed him, he wanted to be strong for Will but felt so vulnerable when Will changed him.

Will pov

Everything was going great, Nico seems comfortable with being an honorary Apollo kid and the Apollo campers are chill too. I watched over as the others shot arrows at newly instituted mechanical moving targets from the Hephaetstus cabin. Everyone was doing great but Nico seemed to be struggling, so I ran over to him.

"Hey Nico, you ok?ya look like you need some help"
"Will, I'm fine, I just can't load the arrow" Nico struggled to properly affix the arrow to the bow.

"Here let me show you" I put my arms around Nico and flinched at how much tension I could feel." Nico are you really ok?" I can tell he's hiding something

"I'm fine!"
Nico stepped back, that was probably louder then he meant for it to be. Now I'm annoyed, Nico has broken 2 rules, I lean in and whisper in his ear " We need to talk now!"

"Guys!" I yell to the rest of the cabin " Keep shooting, we'll be back in a sec" This was met with a load of "yup"s "alright"s and one "you go girl".
Pretty sure everyone was to focused on archery to care.

I drag Nico out of the arena and back towards the cabins, we dip into his as it was closer and I sit him on the bed.
"What's up?"

Nico pulled his legs to his chest looked at the floor and whispered "Nothing"

I pulled his chin upwards, forcing him to look at me. I stare into his deep dark eyes(eyes that have seen so much) and use my daddy voice
"Baby, come on you're a terrible liar, what's wrong"

Tears fall from Nicos eyes as he cries out " I'm sowy D-daddy! I didn wan a use my diapa so I twied hold it an ih hur so I din tel oo" Nico's English deteriorated more as he slipped further into little space.

"Baby, Baby It's ok, shush shush" Nico stopped his rambling to listen to me as I pulled him into a hug on my lap. "Baby, you're not in trouble"
"wealy"
"Yeah, I just don't want you hiding things from me, I want to keep you safe and if you feel vulnerable when I change you it's ok, I'm there to make sure you're safe, ok baby?"
"ok daddy"
"Now do you need use your diaper"
"ya"
"ok, just relax Nico"

I pressed lightly on his bladder and Nico squirmed in my lap "Daddy stawp" I pressed slightly harder
"Baby just relax it's ok, I have you" Nico's face went red as I felt his diaper grew heavy in my lap.

I quickly lay him on a towel and changed him into a clean diaper before hoisting him up on my hip
"Who's my clean baby boy? huh?"
I tickled his tummy and he giggled and screamed at my silliness. "Daddy!! stawp!!"

"Um Guys, Chiron wants all of the cabin leaders for a meeting" Stopping dead in our tracks we turned seeing
Percy standing in doorway. Nico paled

"Shit"
"Baby don't curse"