Fourteen

Nico pov

Smut Warning

I wake up to Will picking me out of my new crib and ruffling my hair.

"Hey Baby,did you sleep well?"
I rubbed my eyes and nodded.
"We're gonna have some fun tonight baby boy"
He sat in the rocking chair and turned me so that I was sitting his lap, facing him.
I wasn't in headspace, and was still kinda horny from my thoughts about Will so I was intrigued by what he was saying "What do you mean Daddy"

I drew out Daddy, trying to act all seductive which he lowly chuckled at.
"Oh Baby, I think you know"
Will spun me around and pulled me in close, one hand on my chest and the other on my crotch. I squirmed and softly moaned under the sensation I was longing but frustratingly I couldn't respond in the way I wanted because of the cage and Will knew it.
"Aw is my little Baby feeling desperate? hmm" He licked my neck and nibbled on my earlobe, I couldn't stop myself from moaning. Will responded by picking me up bridal style. He caught me off guard so I squeaked, he laughed and lay me down on changing table and removed my pyjama bottoms and dry pull up, looking my body up and down, making me blush intensely He leaned in close whispered in my ear.

"You've been so good today Baby, I think it's time to free you're needy little cock" He pulled out the chain with a small key from around his neck and played with it in hands. I reached out for it, but he held it above me " Nuh uh uh. Beg"

Will pov

I watched Nico plead for me to take off the cage and touch him, eventually I relented, unlocking the cage and sliding it off. Nico shivered as he was freed. I opened one of the drawers of the table, and squirted some lube onto my hand.

I had put away all of the stuff I bought before before waking Nico up, so all I needed to extend teasing Nico was right there. I took Nico's cock in hand moving slowly up and down as it grew hard. Nico moaned loudly. he was only locked up for a day, Gods he's so needy. I love him.

I stroked him painfully slow, teasing him, I speeded up slightly. Nico panted and moaned in anticipation.

A timer I had set for dinner went off in the background. I smirked and let go of Nicos penis. He whined in defiance. I only laughed, reaching under the table.

"Its dinner time baby boy"

I pulled out one of new diapers I bought earlier, one of the thickest ones and quickly diapered up Nico. He whined loudly and went to grab at the diaper but I picked him up before he could, making him whine even louder.

"Daddy take it off!"
"Oh but baby it's dinner time, and you need to eat "
I say as if I didn't just bring him to the edge of cumming before sealing off his hard little cock with thick padding. I carried him into the kitchen and sat him down at the table, placing his dino nugget dinner in front of him.

"Remember Baby no touching yourself without permission" I ran my fingers through his hair and he pouted, crossing his arms.

"Come on baby eat up"
"No"
I picked Nico up, sat in the chair and put him on my lap
"If you eat alllllll of your dinner then maybe I'll reward you, now-"
I pick up the fork, spear a nugget and hold it to Nico's lips
"eat"

Sorry it's a bit of a short chapter, trying to think of where to go next