Sixteen

Will's pov

I woke up early as usual with Nico curled up next to me. I cuddled with him for a bit until I remembered all the stuff we were doing today. Me, Nico, Percy, Annabeth, Jason and piper were all going out later and I needed to find out the details. Maybe Annabeth and Percy know. I'll have to ask them but before that I'm going to bring Nico shopping.

Nico is my baby boi so I need to spoil him plus I want to find out about more of the stuff he likes.I checked the time and saw that it was around half 7. Nico's not going to be up for a least an hour. I got out of bed, went over to Nico's nursery and grabbed his dog stuffie. I walked back to the bedroom and replaced where I was laying with dubh. Nico immediately hugged him close in a vice like grip. Damn he's cute.

I walked out into the kitchen and realised I still had to clean up from yesterday. I'd clean properly after breakfast. On the kitchen table was all the pamphlets and things Reyna had given me. I read through them to see what kinda stuff I could do with Nico.

So apparently there's this huge shopping district near the centre of New Rome. Supposedly it's a "hotspot"  and "where everyone is hanging out".  That sounds like a nightmare and a panic attack waiting to happen for Nico. I cross it off my mental list.

Another thing in the pamphlets that takes my notice is the healers event Reyna was talking about. It looks really interesting. It's expert healers teaching and sharing different techniques and I really want to check it out. Sadly it lasts the whole day and I don't know if I can leave Nico alone for that long. Maybe I can get Percy and Annabeth to check in on him, but that's too much to ask and the gods know Nico wouldn't appreciate  it.

Right as I'm in the middle of this internal debate the door bells rings and holy hades is it loud! why would they a doorbell that loud!

Hopefully it didn't wake Nico, either way I have to answer the door. Groaning I get up and go to open the door. After opening, I'm met with none other main man Jason himself.

Jason pov (how shocking)

Not long after I rang the doorbell, Will answered the door.

"Oh, hey Jason, what're you doing here"
"Me and Piper came over to give you guys some more details about tonight"
" ok cool, where's Piper?"
" She's in Percy and Annabeth's, I'm supposed to be giving them a bit of a tour round New Rome. Do you and Nico wanna come"
" Sorry but no, maybe another day, I'm bringing Nico shopping. Speaking of, do you know any quieter places I could bring him cause the main shopping centre doesn't really seem up his alley"
"Oh yeah for sure, do you have a map?"
"Yes I do, here come inside"

Will leads me into their kitchen and I must say they have a very nice place. I'm sure Reyna kept some of nicest apartments aside for friends. We sit at the table and Will gets both us glasses of water. I show him a small shopping area on the outskirts of the city. I think Nico would like it. I still need to give Will the details about tonight.

" Ok so for tonight, were going to this Italian place called Casa Pasta-" I pointed to where it is on the map "It's super good and not too fancy"

"Alright sounds good man"
"Oh but there's more"
Will gasped dramaticly
"Go on"
"After dinner wer'e all gonna go back to Annabeth and Percy's watch a bunch of movies and sleep over. You guys are welcome to come if you want"
"I'll have to talk to Nico first so I'll give a for sure answer later"
"Cool man"

Will takes a long drink of his water but chokes when a voice that sounds like Nico's rings through the apartment.

"DADDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

...

WHERE ARE OOOOOOOO"

Me and Will make eye contact, his eyes are wide. I decide this is a great moment to leave

"I better get going"
Will awkwardly laughs
"Ha ha... see you later Jason"
"You too"

As I shut the door behind me I can't help but think

what the fuck.

Will's pov

Shit shit shit

Jason is probably super freaked out, gods this is frustrating. Anyway I can't think about that now Nico needs me.

That sounds so nice "Nico needs me"

I head straight to our bedroom and there he is, curled up at the head of the bed, clutching Dubh to his chest. As soon as he notices me he calls out

"Daddy!"
He crawls to the edge of the bed and I meet him there, pulling him into my arms protectively. He nuzzles into my chest and giggles softly
"Are you feeling VERY giggly today Baby?
"Yeah!"
"Aww that great" I hug him tighter
" Now let's get you out of that diaper"
"Okay Daddy"

I carry Nico into the nursery and change his diaper but keep him in his pyjamas.

"Alright then what does my little prince want for breakfast"
"I don't know Daddy"
"How about some pancakes huh?"
Nico jumps up and down a bit
"Yesyesyesyesyes"
I laugh at his silliness and pick him back up. We walk into the kitchen and I sit him at the table. Grabbing pancake mix from the cupboard, I notice the radio. Sticking it on suddenly the room is filled with the sound of the land of lola from kinky boots soundtrack.

Oh my gods I love this song!

"Baby dance with me!"
I pull Nico to his feet and begin twirling around with him. He giggles and we poorly sing along

And like Shazam! And Bam!
Here I am, Yes Ma'am
I am Lola
And like Je suis ooh-wee that's me Ebony
I am Lola (Ooh)

Step into a dream
(Where glam) Where glamour is extreme
(Welcome) Welcome to my fantasy
We give good epiphany
So come and take my hand
And welcome to the land of Lola

I sit Nico on the counter and start getting super dramatic and seductive with the next spoken lines. He laughs even louder. His laugh is music to me

"No need to be embarrassed
I like being looked at
And you like to look
I know a way to make us both happy"

"Daddyyyyyyy stooop"
I pick up Nico and spin him around
"Why should I?"
Nico just nuzzles into my neck drops from my grasp and runs back  to the table

"Because I'm hungry"

A/N

If ya can't tell already I'm a huge musical theatre stan. It's a problem but oh well!